Punjab Police Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Junior Clerk (BP-7) share paper of 06.04.2015

Here you can post queries and answers the queries of others related to results...
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Punjab Police Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Junior Clerk (BP-7) share paper of 06.04.2015

Post by imranrai »

Punjab Police Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Junior Clerk (BP-7)share paper of 26.04.2015

As answer key has been uploaded by NTS.
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
Amirbilal
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Punjab Police Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Junior Clerk (BP-7) share paper of 06.04.2015

Post by Amirbilal »

seniors plz cnfrm k yeh seats district wise hain ya all over punjab competition h or agr district wise hain tou sheikhupura k lye kitni seats hain anyone knows?
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: Punjab Police Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Junior Clerk (BP-7) share paper of 06.04.2015

Post by naveed143smile »

Amirbilal wrote:seniors plz cnfrm k yeh seats district wise hain ya all over punjab competition h or agr district wise hain tou sheikhupura k lye kitni seats hain anyone knows?
These are district wise. posts ka abi confrm ni kam zyda ho sktin abi final nai huin..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
simplepakistani
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by simplepakistani »

Please Share your marks
Last edited by simplepakistani on Sun May 03, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simplepakistani
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

naveed143smile wrote:
Amirbilal wrote:seniors plz cnfrm k yeh seats district wise hain ya all over punjab competition h or agr district wise hain tou sheikhupura k lye kitni seats hain anyone knows?
These are district wise. posts ka abi confrm ni kam zyda ho sktin abi final nai huin..
Naveed bhai what's the salary of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police?
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

simplepakistani wrote:
naveed143smile wrote:
Naveed bhai what's the salary of Junior Clerk in Punjab Police?

Amirbilal
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Amirbilal »

Naveed bhai merit predict kten for the post of junior petrol officer?
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

Amirbilal wrote:Naveed bhai merit predict kten for the post of junior petrol officer?
I thnk 65

simplepakistani
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

naveed143smile wrote:19k
Naveed Bhai Thanks a lot for your reply i want to know about interview of Junior Clerk, it going to held at counter Terrorism Department Police training college Lahore.. can you please tell me what kind of interview it is and what kind of questions they ask in this interview? and please give me suggestion that i only show 1 master degree or 2 master degrees because i am double master... it's 7 scale job and they ask for matric if i show double master its ok or they think i am over qualified ? i am thinking to show only one master degree... and tell them that i don't have any experience because in some cases they reject candidate because of over qualification and over experience....

waiting for your reply

Best Regard's
Simple Pakistani
simplepakistani
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

naveed143smile wrote:
Amirbilal wrote:Naveed bhai merit predict kten for the post of junior petrol officer?
I thnk 65
Naveed bhai i am waiting for your reply, and tell me that security clearance need how many days
Thanks

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO RESULTS”