Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Queries related to interviews can be asked and answered in this section...
User avatar
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: MoPak

Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by imranrai » Tue May 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Senior member, please guide what to prepare for interview of Excise & Taxation Inspector..........!
Congratulation to all candidates........:)


And Brothers, Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector.....!
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا


adnanraja
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by adnanraja » Wed May 21, 2014 12:16 am

imranrai wrote:Senior member, please guide what to prepare for interview of Excise & Taxation Inspector..........!
Congratulation to all candidates........:)


And Brothers, Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector.....!
plz seniour members guide us which how to introduce nd why join this department etc what questions related to excise department will be asked nd it must be needed that we prepare all main subjects of bachlour degree it s difficult to prepare whole subjects in previous two interviews i rejected in ppsc now what to do to got success at this time plz guide me seniours :(
try try try until you got success DANI Rajput

Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lhr

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Zaib12 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:47 am

plz recommend any book? or should i join any academy for my mock interviews?
Excise & Taxation Inspector.

Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lhr

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Zaib12 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

D.Khan region m only 2 seats hain, minority p kisi n apply ni kia......to kia wo seats women quota wali candidates ko mil skti hai ya waste h jae gi?
Excise & Taxation Inspector.

Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1531
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Abbasian » Wed May 21, 2014 9:44 am

Zaib12 wrote:D.Khan region m only 2 seats hain, minority p kisi n apply ni kia......to kia wo seats women quota wali candidates ko mil skti hai ya waste h jae gi?
Nahi wo open merit pr jaye gi. PPSC rules k mutabiq agr quota ki koi seat fill na ho tu wo open merit pr jati hai.


AHMAD
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:37 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by AHMAD » Wed May 21, 2014 10:16 am

abbiasn sir lhr ka sub inspector ka reuslt kaaaab tak.aye gaaa

Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lhr

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Zaib12 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:07 am

Abbasian wrote:
Zaib12 wrote:D.Khan region m only 2 seats hain, minority p kisi n apply ni kia......to kia wo seats women quota wali candidates ko mil skti hai ya waste h jae gi?
Nahi wo open merit pr jaye gi. PPSC rules k mutabiq agr quota ki koi seat fill na ho tu wo open merit pr jati hai.
jo women quota ki qualifiers hain wo bhi phr is k lie eligible hoon gi? I mean ya unki bs eik hee post hai?
Excise & Taxation Inspector.

Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1531
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Abbasian » Wed May 21, 2014 11:14 am

Zaib12 wrote:
Abbasian wrote:
Zaib12 wrote:D.Khan region m only 2 seats hain, minority p kisi n apply ni kia......to kia wo seats women quota wali candidates ko mil skti hai ya waste h jae gi?
Nahi wo open merit pr jaye gi. PPSC rules k mutabiq agr quota ki koi seat fill na ho tu wo open merit pr jati hai.
jo women quota ki qualifiers hain wo bhi phr is k lie eligible hoon gi? I mean ya unki bs eik hee post hai?
\female quot ki aik hi seat hai. Minority wali seat open merit k top person ko jaye gi chahay wo male ho ya female.

adnanraja
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by adnanraja » Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 am

Nahi wo open merit pr jaye gi. PPSC rules k mutabiq agr quota ki koi seat fill na ho tu wo open merit pr ja
Abbasian sir interview kb tk expected ha excise rwp division k plz reply me
try try try until you got success DANI Rajput

Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1531
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: Let's prepare for interview for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector

Post by Abbasian » Wed May 21, 2014 12:12 pm

adnanraja wrote:Nahi wo open merit pr jaye gi. PPSC rules k mutabiq agr quota ki koi seat fill na ho tu wo open merit pr ja
Abbasian sir interview kb tk expected ha excise rwp division k plz reply me
2 and 3 June, 2014 ko


Post Reply

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO INTERVIEWS”