Ppsc formula of calculating academic marks in interview??????

Queries related to interviews can be asked and answered in this section...
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Ppsc formula of calculating academic marks in interview??????

Post by rehan786 »

what is the ppsc formula of calculating academic marks in interview????
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Ppsc formula of calculating academic marks in interview??????

Post by mahmood409 »

from last interview it is confirmed that they are only concern with percentage rather than cgpa.on the basis of these percentages my perception is that they give 10 marks for each degree upto master for completing 40 marks.it mean 10 marks for each degree.now if someone has 80 percent marks the he secures 8 marks from total 10 of that degree.e.g if some has 80 percent marks in all his four degrees then he secrues 32 marks in acdemic out of 40 for final merit.now pls if someone has authentic information can correct me pls
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

mahmood409 wrote:from last interview it is confirmed that they are only concern with percentage rather than cgpa.on the basis of these percentages my perception is that they give 10 marks for each degree upto master for completing 40 marks.it mean 10 marks for each degree.now if someone has 80 percent marks the he secures 8 marks from total 10 of that degree.e.g if some has 80 percent marks in all his four degrees then he secrues 32 marks in acdemic out of 40 for final merit.now pls if someone has authentic information can correct me pls
Yes dear the marking is done according to a prescribed formula. The marks are awarded to each qualification on the basis of percentage of marks in each exam. After every 10%,. the awarding increased e.g. marks obtained are between 60 to 70% the marks can be 8 and between 70% to 80% the marks can be 9 or 10. Total marks for academic qualification is 40. Mean a person who has obtained 90 to 100% in all academic record, will get maximum 40 marks. Max 10 marks are allotted for higher qualification i.e. m.Phil/Ph.D. etc.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by rehan786 »

naveed143smile wrote:
mahmood409 wrote:from last interview it is confirmed that they are only concern with percentage rather than cgpa.on the basis of these percentages my perception is that they give 10 marks for each degree upto master for completing 40 marks.it mean 10 marks for each degree.now if someone has 80 percent marks the he secures 8 marks from total 10 of that degree.e.g if some has 80 percent marks in all his four degrees then he secrues 32 marks in acdemic out of 40 for final merit.now pls if someone has authentic information can correct me pls
Yes dear the marking is done according to a prescribed formula. The marks are awarded to each qualification on the basis of percentage of marks in each exam. After every 10%,. the awarding increased e.g. marks obtained are between 60 to 70% the marks can be 8 and between 70% to 80% the marks can be 9 or 10. Total marks for academic qualification is 40. Mean a person who has obtained 90 to 100% in all academic record, will get maximum 40 marks. Max 10 marks are allotted for higher qualification i.e. m.Phil/Ph.D. etc.
percentage formula is unfare, bcoz agr koi low division person jo b written test pass kry ga wo bechara low divisions in academic ki bunyad py reject kr dia jy ga means low divisioner is out of ppsc jobs forever, this ppsc academic formula should be condemned, CSS ki tra ka interview hona chahye js me academic k marks/division ko calculate nhi krty,
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mahmood409 »

mehnat ki hue kahen na kahen kam a he jaty he.but dont worry dears a person of lowest percentages but extraordinary interview skills can cross all.so agr ap pehle achy no nai le saky to ab mehnat kren.u r never out of competition.gud luck
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mahmood409 »

thanks naveed bhai u r absolutly right.formula seems to be somewhat similar to that.tc
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

naveed bhai kindly also mention how many marks for interview and written test?
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

zerogravity wrote:naveed bhai kindly also mention how many marks for interview and written test?
interview 100, written 50, academic 40

RanaImran
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by RanaImran »

aur 10 number??
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

RanaImran wrote:aur 10 number??
mphil , phd, etc

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO INTERVIEWS”