tell me good Books for compulsory subjects ?

All candidates shall take all Compulsory Subjects.
The Compulsory subjects are as following
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

tell me good Books for compulsory subjects ?

Post by Last Word »

tell me good Books for compulsory subjects ?Urdu?islamiyat?
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞
Do or Die .............................>
hailian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: tell me good Books for compulsory subjects ?

Post by hailian »

i dont know abt urdu but for islamiyat u can check "Islami Nazari-e-Hayat" by Khurshid Ahmed Khan and the second book is "islam ka nizam e hayat" by dr. liaqat Ali khan Niazi. u can but anyone of these books, both of them are good.
Shaa-Baaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Shaa-Baaz »

FOr Urdu You can try "Ilmi URdu General" by Mahr Muhammad \\Hayat
If You want to do B.A & M.A English Literature
Visit http://www.notes.englishboard.net
Adnan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Adnan »

Asslam-o-AlycumI also want to know good books for compulsory subjects. If any one can help plzzz ?????
kagi

hello

Post by kagi »

Hello all dear respected member of this Forum and many congratulation onto come in the forum.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Last Word wrote:tell me good Books for compulsory subjects ?Urdu?islamiyat?
The Books one can rely upon are:Urdu . Book by Emporium publishers by Great literary Prof. Arif Mateen .Carvan's book is also helpful but Emporium is much better and language is up to the standard of the subject of urdu.Islamyat.Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat is a highly valid book.Dogars Publishers Laqa ul Mohsin's book can highly be relied as it has covered whole the syllabus and more nice thing about it is . it is said to be made after consulting Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat .Hence only Dogars Islamyat can be reled too.Pak studies. Trek to Pakistan by Ahmad Saeed is a tremendous book for the subject .It covers Pre.Partition period in a highly nice way.For General Knowledge. Carvan book dept's Book of MCQS by Ahmad Najib is indeed the best available in market.For English there is not any authentic book as it is very lengthy subject and cant come in a book.But even then Exploring the World of English by Ilmni is a better book and is highly recommended and followed.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
The Books one can rely upon are:Urdu . Book by Emporium publishers by Great literary Prof. Arif Mateen .Carvan's book is also helpful but Emporium is much better and language is up to the standard of the subject of urdu.Islamyat.Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat is a highly valid book.Dogars Publishers Laqa ul Mohsin's book can highly be relied as it has covered whole the syllabus and more nice thing about it is . it is said to be made after consulting Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat .Hence only Dogars Islamyat can be reled too.Pak studies. Trek to Pakistan by Ahmad Saeed is a tremendous book for the subject .It covers Pre.Partition period in a highly nice way.For General Knowledge. Carvan book dept's Book of MCQS by Ahmad Najib is indeed the best available in market.For English there is not any authentic book as it is very lengthy subject and cant come in a book.But even then Exploring the World of English by Ilmni is a better book and is highly recommended and followed.
Brother this you have done a valuable work.Main nay b bohat say seniors say poocha hay sab nay yeh he guide kia hay.Keep doing this great work. You are doing great work on forum.Allah ap ko reward day ga.Ameen.
saira
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saira »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
The Books one can rely upon are:Urdu . Book by Emporium publishers by Great literary Prof. Arif Mateen .Carvan's book is also helpful but Emporium is much better and language is up to the standard of the subject of urdu.Islamyat.Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat is a highly valid book.Dogars Publishers Laqa ul Mohsin's book can highly be relied as it has covered whole the syllabus and more nice thing about it is . it is said to be made after consulting Prof. Khurshid's Islami Nazria Hayat .the book which u mentioned for pakistan studies, is it in urdu or english? or is it available in both?Hence only Dogars Islamyat can be reled too.Pak studies. Trek to Pakistan by Ahmad Saeed is a tremendous book for the subject .It covers Pre.Partition period in a highly nice way.For General Knowledge. Carvan book dept's Book of MCQS by Ahmad Najib is indeed the best available in market.For English there is not any authentic book as it is very lengthy subject and cant come in a book.But even then Exploring the World of English by Ilmni is a better book and is highly recommended and followed.
saira
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saira »

tasawar the book which you mentioned for pak.studies, is it in urdu or english or in both languages?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

saira wrote:tasawar the book which you mentioned for pak.studies, is it in urdu or english or in both languages?
If you want to attempt in Urdu then go for Ilmi Book Mahar Muhammad Hayat Very vast knowledge in this book
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

Return to “PMS COMPULSORY SUBJECTS”