Poor condition of PMS exam centres in Multan

All candidates shall take all Compulsory Subjects.
The Compulsory subjects are as following
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Poor condition of PMS exam centres in Multan

Post by Zaib12 »

There is pathetic condition of PMS examination centres in Multan.My centre was Govt comprehensive high school,Gulgusht Colony Multan.There were no appropraite fans for 168 candidates.The invigilators had no sense how to manage discipline in the examination centres.After compulsory,my examination centre was shifted to Comprehensive boys school.PPSC authorities claimed that there we could not face the shortage of electricity but..believe me i had to sit in extreme hotness for 8 hours..PPsc provided generators to only lhr centre but why it treated us so cruelly?..Punjabi paper was cancelled.these people would get another week for prepartion.is it not injustice with those candidates who took exam without any single day gap(social work,Urdu,Mass Com).
Excise & Taxation Inspector.
Abbirafirdous786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Poor condition of PMS exam centres in Multan

Post by Abbirafirdous786 »

Zaib12 wrote:There is pathetic condition of PMS examination centres in Multan.My centre was Govt comprehensive high school,Gulgusht Colony Multan.There were no appropraite fans for 168 candidates.The invigilators had no sense how to manage discipline in the examination centres.After compulsory,my examination centre was shifted to Comprehensive boys school.PPSC authorities claimed that there we could not face the shortage of electricity but..believe me i had to sit in extreme hotness for 8 hours..PPsc provided generators to only lhr centre but why it treated us so cruelly?..Punjabi paper was cancelled.these people would get another week for prepartion.is it not injustice with those candidates who took exam without any single day gap(social work,Urdu,Mass Com).
exactly.....my centre was also da same.....v r in same boat ....realy so pathetic
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

Same case in Education University Sub Center Multan..Poor administration no alternate facilities of electricity....
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

I saw it for the very first time that invigilators were louldy talking with each others in the exam centres...The old man who was i think superintendent was harshly talking with the students...buht buht takliff m exam die hain..
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

some girls were requesting to please change our seat due to noise and hotness.
ziam612
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by ziam612 »

Ji..u r rite...ap k centr pe do grls to beh0sh b ho gai te..jin ko rescue 1122 wle h0spital le gae te ...
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

ziam612 wrote:Ji..u r rite...ap k centr pe do grls to beh0sh b ho gai te..jin ko rescue 1122 wle h0spital le gae te ...
je and most important thing is that there was immense noise.G.K paper started but sitting arrangement was not finalised.Invigilators distrubed us all the time by saying that"seation p beth jaen,dehan se sheet fill krain,question paper sath le k na jaen..."its really amazing to see that when in Pak Aff paper student asked to the invigilators"kia hum paper urdu m solve kr skte hain"..the superintendent said"kr skte hu urdu m bhi"...commission didnot allow this.I saw many students who attempted P.A paper in URDU
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

It was an important exam.if ppsc cannot arrange staff and centrs in Multan then i must say it should not make any centre in Multan.we are ready to go to Lhr.nobody can imagine our agony.only we know..it was my 2nd pms chance and im very much distrubed due to this armosphere.
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

Zaib12 wrote:It was an important exam.if ppsc cannot arrange staff and centrs in Multan then i must say it should not make any centre in Multan.we are ready to go to Lhr.nobody can imagine our agony.only we know..it was my 2nd pms chance and im very much distrubed due to this armosphere.
Khuda ka khoof kro yar Allah ka shukar adda kro k Multan me center ban gaya Lahore me b halat kch change nhe thy udr b es se b buray halat the or itny sary centers thy multan me about 10 to 12 including women centers or optional exam k leay sirf do hen tu yar itny sary centers ko manage krny me kch tu difficulties hoti hen or Lahor jana ap k leay tu may b convince able ho but jo log Rahem Yar Khan, Dg khan, Layia , Rajin Pur se aay howay thy un k leay azzab hojata.
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

im not saying this "k Multan m nhi bunana chaiye"i just wanted to say that"agr manage aise krna h to nhi bunana chiaye tha"..no in lhr they provided generators in BISE Lhr.I told you it was vvv important exam but you would not believe that in our centre there was a great mess...an invigilator"Rehana",was sitting near my seat (which was vacant cz the candidate was absent)and she was continously talking with other teachers.Superintendent had no control there.I had to remain in centre without FAN for about 8 hours.Fan was insuffiecient for 168 students.only i know the agony which i faced during this exam and i would never ever chose "Multan'as my desired centre in any future ppsc exam.

Return to “PMS COMPULSORY SUBJECTS”