Books for Public Ad & Sociology (PMS)

Candidates have to choose three subjects from the Groups of the Optional Subjects (not more than one from each group) carrying 200 Marks each.
Groups are as follows
fatimaxahra
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Books for Public Ad & Sociology (PMS)

Post by fatimaxahra »

Hi...Can anyone suggest books for sociology & public administration which cover both Paper 1 & 2 of PMS Sociology & Public Ad Exam ??Thanks....
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Books for Public Ad & Sociology (PMS)

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

There are a number of publishers publishing PMS Books; You must be looking for Syllabus of the said subjects, Contents of books always remain same.However, i think "PMS Jahangir Success Series" might be very helpful for you.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Books are mention in this link http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Syllabus/pms-syl ... iology.pdf http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Syllabus/pms-syl ... _admin.pdf
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Why you are not using the internet for surfing your topics of Public Ad & Sociology? It will give you more comprehensive knowledge than reading a number of books
adeelyounusbutt
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by adeelyounusbutt »

mjahanzaibzia wrote:Why you are not using the internet for surfing your topics of Public Ad & Sociology? It will give you more comprehensive knowledge than reading a number of books
its really a tough thing to use internet .. coz there is overflow of info & I even can't understand what to select!! if u can help in this regard?
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

adeelyounusbutt wrote:
mjahanzaibzia wrote:Why you are not using the internet for surfing your topics of Public Ad & Sociology? It will give you more comprehensive knowledge than reading a number of books
its really a tough thing to use internet .. coz there is overflow of info & I even can't understand what to select!! if u can help in this regard?
O I C ,,,,,,Then refer to the followings,For Public Administration:Public Administration by Sultan Khan and Bureaucracy in Pakistan by Kennedy &CharlesFor Sociology:Sociological Theory by Riterz

Return to “PMS OPTIONAL SUBJECTS”