information regarding pms optional subjects

Candidates have to choose three subjects from the Groups of the Optional Subjects (not more than one from each group) carrying 200 Marks each.
Groups are as follows
saimabfsd
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

information regarding pms optional subjects

Post by saimabfsd »

AOA senior members tell me the passing criteria for pms optional subjects. whether it is same as that of css or not.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: information regarding pms optional subjects

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

saimabfsd wrote:AOA senior members tell me the passing criteria for pms optional subjects. whether it is same as that of css or not.
Here one has to get 33 marks I. Each subject for passing it. Unlike CSS where one needs 40 marks to pass a compulsory subject , in PMS one needs 33. So if one has 33 in compulsory subjets. And 66 in optional subjects as they consist of 200 marks , one would be declared passed. However , for clearing the written one has to get the aggregate of over all 50 % marks. I mean one at least has to take 600 marks. Hopes it clears the confusion.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
saimabfsd wrote:AOA senior members tell me the passing criteria for pms optional subjects. whether it is same as that of css or not.
Here one has to get 33 marks I. Each subject for passing it. Unlike CSS where one needs 40 marks to pass a compulsory subject , in PMS one needs 33. So if one has 33 in compulsory subjets. And 66 in optional subjects as they consist of 200 marks , one would be declared passed. However , for clearing the written one has to get the aggregate of over all 50 % marks. I mean one at least has to take 600 marks. Hopes it clears the confusion.
yes ..agreed
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
saimabfsd
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saimabfsd »

dear members thanks for reply.but i want to know that to pass an optional subject whether one has to obtain 33 marks individually in paper 1 and 2 of the same subject or to obtain a total of 66 marks for both papers e.g. 30 in one paper and 36 in other paper.Regards.
ganxter
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ganxter »

saimabfsd wrote:dear members thanks for reply.but i want to know that to pass an optional subject whether one has to obtain 33 marks individually in paper 1 and 2 of the same subject or to obtain a total of 66 marks for both papers e.g. 30 in one paper and 36 in other paper.Regards.
one has to get 66 marks out of 200 whether in paper 10 and 56 in paper ....pms main group combinition b kafi ajeeb ha..aur har subject k 200 marks unlike css where u can opt a paper of 100 marks....!!
Hope againsT hoPe
saimabfsd
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saimabfsd »

Thanks to ganxter for reply.

Return to “PMS OPTIONAL SUBJECTS”