confusion regarding history paper

Candidates have to choose three subjects from the Groups of the Optional Subjects (not more than one from each group) carrying 200 Marks each.
Groups are as follows
diya
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

confusion regarding history paper

Post by diya »

can any body tell me plz that indo pak history is included in optionals papers of history?as i saw in pms dogar book there is no combination of indo pak history.i am also the student of css.i have opted indo pak in css.so tpo my easeness i want to opt indopak.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: confusion regarding history paper

Post by farasat_ali »

diya wrote:can any body tell me plz that indo pak history is included in optionals papers of history?as i saw in pms dogar book there is no combination of indo pak history.i am also the student of css.i have opted indo pak in css.so tpo my easeness i want to opt indopak.
This is sylabuss for History. It will help youhttp://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Syllabus/pms-syl ... _world.pdf
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
diya
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by diya »

no,there is not included indo pak.that is why me confuse bkz i did nt see indo pak in history paper then how the aspirents opted this one.u linked me modern history,it is another paper not the paper of history.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

diya wrote:no,there is not included indo pak.that is why me confuse bkz i did nt see indo pak in history paper then how the aspirents opted this one.u linked me modern history,it is another paper not the paper of history.
This is the whole subject. You can prepare regarding this.
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Rajput
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Rajput »

diya wrote:can any body tell me plz that indo pak history is included in optionals papers of history?as i saw in pms dogar book there is no combination of indo pak history.i am also the student of css.i have opted indo pak in css.so tpo my easeness i want to opt indopak.
@diya History is a brobdingnagian subject.In PMS there is only one subject of history,that is HISTORY rather than Indo Pak ,Europian or British history.Syllabus of Pms History comprises of History of the modern era,Ancient Indian History and to some extent culture in muslim india and freedom movement.Only freedom movement portion is bit similar to that of CSS indo pak paper 2's syllabus.If u have interest and background of history only then I wud recommend u to opt pms history.Its syllabus is very deceiving.Lat time I opted history and got 138 marks.
Last edited by Rajput on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against.
diya
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by diya »

No one clarified me still.i know history is vast subject.i want to say that like css paper,historiy is comprised in indo pak,euorpean history,islamic history,british history n like others.as i saw syllabus of pms,there is no indo pak history but i listned that indo pak can be opted as optional subject.so that is my confusion.it comprises two papers paper 1 covers mughuls and kings while paper 2 covers pre and post pakistan era,
Rajput
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Rajput »

diya wrote:No one clarified me still.i know history is vast subject.i want to say that like css paper,historiy is comprised in indo pak,euorpean history,islamic history,british history n like others.as i saw syllabus of pms,there is no indo pak history but i listned that indo pak can be opted as optional subject.so that is my confusion.it comprises two papers paper 1 covers mughuls and kings while paper 2 covers pre and post pakistan era,
You urself are making things confusing.There is no confusion at all.where did u listen that indo pak can be opted as optional in PMS???PMS has its own syllabus of history that is very much different to that of Indo pak of CSS and its very well described in syllabus out line given at ppsc website.PPSC cant amend the syllabus as per ur wishes.A very little portion of Muslim rule in india and freedom movement is included in its syllabus.First go and see History syllabus at ppsc site then put ur queries here.Unlike CSS there is only one subject of history in PMS and that is HISTORY itself.
Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against.

Return to “PMS OPTIONAL SUBJECTS”