Never Wash Your Face the Same Way Again

Compulsory and Optional Past paper of PMS.
richardscott3
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Never Wash Your Face the Same Way Again

Post by richardscott3 »

I’m doing this all on its home later so if there's anything I don't like it’s complete non-destructive I can just mask it out or uh or start from scratch without actually having to uh you know redo this whole frequency separation that I get here we've got some slightly later tone risk I cover that up Ramona smooth this transition here this sparkles loll dark for me and one think it's important to do is to consume at a little bit and working bellaplex for a because if you were too close to me focus on the texture too much now ways you know we see that the spot looks a little bit to light and so for that reason are going to start working on that spot they're bringing in some of this darker color here just to make that a little bit smoother now this feels a little too dark to meet sometime late that spot out stipulating under the I a little bit more sampling often and taking short strokes and none.

http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts ... kin-serum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “PMS PAST PAPERS”