Criminal Law (Lahore High Court Lahore)

Future
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Criminal Law (Lahore High Court Lahore)

Post by Future »

LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE. EXAMINATION FOR THE POSTS OF CIVIL JUDGES-CUM-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES,2009. TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 100CRIMINAL LAWNOTES: i. Attempt in English Language only.ii. Attempt seven questions only, selecting two questions each from part I, II, III and one from part. IV Part I Q.1. Discuss Section 302 PPC in full detail and the sentences provided in murder cases and illustrate in what circumstances each sentence can be awarded? (15) Q.2. What is difference between Cheating, Misappropriation and Theft? Discuss in detail. (15)Q.3. Define and explain “Qisas”, “Badl-i-Sulah”, “Diyat”, “Arsh”, “Daman”(15)Q.4. Give salient features of Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, 2000, who can and under what circumstances declare an accused as juvenile?(15)Part IIQ.1. What is remand? Under what circumstances custody of an accused can be given to Police? (15)Q.2. What order can be passed by a Magistrate if any apprehension of breach of peace is brought to his notice regarding immovable property? (15)Q.3. what do you understand by word ‘case property’? Discuss provisions regarding its disposal during the trial and at the conclusion of trial? (15)Q.4. what is Confession? How it can be recorded? Whether the statement under Section 164 Cr.P.C can be used against an accused and under what circumstances? (15)Part IIIQ.1. Illustrate what precautions can be taken by a Magistrate at the time of holding Identification Parade and also discuss evidentiary value of the identification parade. (10)Q.2. what are public and private documents, differentiate them and explain the mode of proof of said document? (10) Q.3. Discuss with illustration the value of evidence that may have become available because of modern devices and techniques. (10)Q.4 Write a short note on examination-in-chief, cross-examination, and re-examination? (10)Part IVQ.1. “Hadd” as punishment, introduction,implication, and consequences in Pakistan? (20)Q.2. What is terrorism? Illustrate its root causes. Give suggestion for its eradication. (20)Q.3. ‘Power Failure’, who is chiefly responsible and give suggestions forimprovement. (20)

Return to “Year 2009”