attatchment of the certificates

Queries related to job advertisements in PPSC can be asked in this section...
sajjad

attatchment of the certificates

Post by sajjad »

I want to give a suggestion that the candidates who already applied or appeared in any examination of ppsc, they should not attatch the photo copies of the documents/certificates again for a new application/post. only the application should be acceptable by the ppsc. with regards
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: attatchment of the certificates

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Yes, i also agree with Mr. Sajjad. There should be one time Scrutiny of Documents or the documents be collected at the time of Interview only.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

But this process is very complicated so PPSC can not do that. it is easy for PPSC to collect certificate every time.Otherwise they have to check previous data every time which will take time
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

farasat_ali wrote:But this process is very complicated so PPSC can not do that. it is easy for PPSC to collect certificate every time.Otherwise they have to check previous data every time which will take time
I think PPSC have to check the data of selected candidates for interview only once (While sending Interview Call Letters). Because, PPSC is sending Admission Letters already without Scrutiny now-a-days & it can be clearly seen on Admission Letter that the letter is issued without Scrutiny of Documents.Problems might be there, but its a suggestion only.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO JOB ADVERTISEMENT”