What's going on with PPSC?

Queries related to job advertisements in PPSC can be asked in this section...
thinxrain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

What's going on with PPSC?

Post by thinxrain »

It has been learnt through this good forum that PPSC decided to take back its decision of post to candidate ratio formula. It happened because a brave member of the forum, took initiative to challenge this weird policy in the high court. As a result, PPSC reversed its policy and the exams are being taken by all the candidates who applied earlier.

Now, as we look at the current advertisements i.e. 6&7, we can clearly see that pathetic ratio formula.
So the question is that why all of this is being done? Can anybody explain the situation?
Never Quit!
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: What's going on with PPSC?

Post by imranrai »

thinxrain wrote:It has been learnt through this good forum that PPSC decided to take back its decision of post to candidate ratio formula. It happened because a brave member of the forum, took initiative to challenge this weird policy in the high court. As a result, PPSC reversed its policy and the exams are being taken by all the candidates who applied earlier.

Now, as we look at the current advertisements i.e. 6&7, we can clearly see that pathetic ratio formula.
So the question is that why all of this is being done? Can anybody explain the situation?

I think that plea of PPSC in Writ was that they have wrongly apply formula without announcing in the AD.

But, as now they are advertising it, it is so much difficult to change the thinking of the policymaker.

Baki Bhai loog behtar janty hen....:|
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
thinxrain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by thinxrain »

I thing you are right brother, but every one knows that this policy is a cruel one ignoring prevailing unequal education system in our country.
Okay, can any bhai log contribute to this enigma?
Never Quit!
musharraf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by musharraf »

thinxrain wrote:It has been learnt through this good forum that PPSC decided to take back its decision of post to candidate ratio formula. It happened because a brave member of the forum, took initiative to challenge this weird policy in the high court. As a result, PPSC reversed its policy and the exams are being taken by all the candidates who applied earlier.

Dear friend,

The court verdict you have mentioned is case specific-- about the ADLR. In the Advertisement of ADLR, PPSC did not mention the candidate ratio policy. They later implemented it when there was multitude of applications for the posts of ADLR but had to withdraw it after court verdict. Now PPSC clearly mentions in every advertisement this ratio. That verdict of court is not applicable now.
thinxrain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by thinxrain »

That seems to be the case.
Thanks bro

However, PPSC didn't bother to mention the account of people who would not fit in so called educational merit list, whether they'd be paid back their fee or have to suffer double loss i.e no chance to take exams and no refund of their money.
Never Quit!

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO JOB ADVERTISEMENT”