is it necessary to go to ppsc office to change center?

i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

is it necessary to go to ppsc office to change center?

Post by i_m_sohail »

AOA admin. its almost impossible, to go to ppsc office to take approval to change test center. bcz admin have uploaded economics slips today. n we are about 600km away from lahore. so any other option to chnage center? if someone want to change center from lahore to multan? plz tell in detail. thanks in anticipation.
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: is it necessary to go to ppsc office to change center?

Post by Nawab »

you can visit PPSC regional office Multan
sidraumair
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sidraumair »

one of my friend appeared in journalism test changed her center from lahore to rawalpindi. she faxed an application to the secretary ppsc 3 days before exam. she got a call from ppsc office that her center has been changed after a day. she was informed about her test center in Rawalpindi. on appearing for test she wrote an application for permission to sit in that center for their official record. i also followed the same procedure and now waiting for ppsc call to change my centre for economics test.
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

sidraumair wrote:one of my friend appeared in journalism test changed her center from lahore to rawalpindi. she faxed an application to the secretary ppsc 3 days before exam. she got a call from ppsc office that her center has been changed after a day. she was informed about her test center in Rawalpindi. on appearing for test she wrote an application for permission to sit in that center for their official record. i also followed the same procedure and now waiting for ppsc call to change my centre for economics test.
how's preparation?
sidraumair
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sidraumair »

quote]how's preparation?[/quote]my preparation does not complete till the time of exam. although i dnt study much...any how tell me what should we prepare about int'l economics i.e. economic organizations, their establishment, budget details etc etc.... have u any relevant info? m lacking in intl trade.
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

sidraumair wrote:quote]how's preparation?
my preparation does not complete till the time of exam. although i dnt study much...any how tell me what should we prepare about int'l economics i.e. economic organizations, their establishment, budget details etc etc.... have u any relevant info? m lacking in intl trade.[/quote]cassical theory of trade including absolute advantage, and comparative advantage.stopler sameulson theorem.ppc, community indifference crve, H-O model, H-O theorem, H-O-S theorem.Lieontef paradox.economic integeration including trade creation, trade diversion. commercial policies including, tarif,qouta. VER, Dumping. Cartel.in currency. hedging, speculation. arbiterage including its types. devaluation of currency.supply and demand for foreign exchange.price adjustment mechanism. ziada detail mai janey ke zarurat nhe. just definition n concept ker len.
gogar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by gogar »

Dear all,those who want to change thier test center that is very easy.There is no need to go ppsc regional offices .Just write an application attach your CNIC and call letter print.Then go to any test center but note that your test subject is available on your center.Mean na khud aisa he kia..mera test center Lahore tha aor mean na test Multan m dia.just test center m commission walay kasi sa bat kar lana woh apko bethnay den gay..
sidraumair
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sidraumair »

i made a call to ppsc recruitment office. they directed to go to any center most feasible to you. i.e. lahore pindi or multan for test. ur roll number will be considered from there of...isn't it so risky.....should i change my centre or not????m worried
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

sidraumair wrote:i made a call to ppsc recruitment office. they directed to go to any center most feasible to you. i.e. lahore pindi or multan for test. ur roll number will be considered from there of...isn't it so risky.....should i change my centre or not????m worried
bring with urself, cnic, admission letter, and written application . and go before about 2 hours before. its hastling but it will be done. don't worry.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED RESULTS”