Make PPSC Forum Administration Structure Chart

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Make PPSC Forum Administration Structure Chart

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,This will be a new thing in this forum. If you create and administration structure chart after appointing new moderators, This will help every member to recognize each other in a better way. For understanding more deeply my suggestion, Please see illustration below. e.g., If there are 5 new moderators of which 3 are males and 2 are females. Administrator||Moderator1(m) (His Team Members)=5Moderator2(m) (His Team Members)=5Moderator3(m) (His Team Members)=5Moderator4(f) (His Team Members)=5Moderator5(f) (His Team Members)=5Total =========================>25Atleast 25 top members should be selected on the basis of their performance And 5 of which members should be given to each moderator for smooth function of the forum. Dear Admin, Please also mention each moderator's powers, duties etc.,,This step, if you create this chart and select 25 top members, This will empower members. Transfer of powers to uproot level will give them mental satisfaction.Please see further my attachment for more knowledge about my suggestion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haiderrajput
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Make PPSC Forum Administration Structure Chart

Post by haiderrajput »

100% Agreed ..
* نَصْرٌ مِن الله و فَتْحٌ قَرِيب *
:::::::::: CH HAIDER KHAN BHATTI ::::::::::
(M.A , LL.M)

" Tommorow Is My Exam But I DON't Care
Bcoz A Single Sheet Of Paper Can't Decide My Future "
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear haiderrajput,As you are the supporter of the forum. Your 100% agreement with my idea is really very much meaningful for me.Could we have this organizational chart soon?
haiderrajput
Supporter
Supporter

Post by haiderrajput »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear haiderrajput,As you are the supporter of the forum. Your 100% agreement with my idea is really very much meaningful for me.Could we have this organizational chart soon?
"INSHA ALLAH" Very Soon
* نَصْرٌ مِن الله و فَتْحٌ قَرِيب *
:::::::::: CH HAIDER KHAN BHATTI ::::::::::
(M.A , LL.M)

" Tommorow Is My Exam But I DON't Care
Bcoz A Single Sheet Of Paper Can't Decide My Future "
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin, Moderators, Supporters & Seniors,Please share your ideas in this post to keep up the standard of this forum.Many of members would be satisfied and try to get his position where he deserves to be.It is necessary to empower each member for the progress of this forum.
destiny
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by destiny »

These are valuable suggestions and can be assessed later on to determine their significance...But it will be more appropriate to make only one thread with the name of suggestions and post all recommendations there..instesd of these scattered threads...
Why should I be bound to thee
O my lovely mirtle tree(William Blake)
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

destiny wrote:These are valuable suggestions and can be assessed later on to determine their significance...But it will be more appropriate to make only one thread with the name of suggestions and post all recommendations there..instesd of these scattered threads...
First of all Congratulations to you for becoming the first moderator of this forum.And thenThanks Miss destiny for your encouragement to my idea. And I assure you that I shall also take much care of your instructions before posting my further threads.And finally may we have this organizatinal chart within this month after moderator polling or later?
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

No Progress still made on this idea.What's going on....Are you ready to do something new..If you are ready to do then we are also ready to give you our valuable suggestions for promoting this forum soon.I would give you at least 10 innovative ideas if you promise to implement these soon. And I will give these one by one.I also assure you that my ideas would not hurt any body and purely for the benefit of the candidates who are going to attempt their exams or interviews under PPSC.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear New Moderators,First of all , Many many congratulations!Please share your opinions about this idea

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED IMPROVEMENT OF PPSC FORUM”