Delete all inactive members since from last year

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Delete all inactive members since from last year

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,Delete all those inactive members who did not participate in this forum for upto one year. e.g.,Today date is february 07, 2012. All those members should be deleted from the ppscforum database who did not use this forum after february 07, 2011. If there are some valued members in those list (having some reasonable no. of posts) they must be noticed on their email addresses to reactivate their session within 15 working days after which they would be expired from their membership.Advantage:-This action will help us to know the true figure of the members of ppscforum.Decision are taken on the basis of information. And we cannot take any decision on the basis of this obsolete data. Please keep clean this forum from inactive users And upgrade it soon.Wishing to look further for your cooperation.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: Delete all inactive members since from last year

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,You can transfer your burden by exchanging your work duties with the new selected moderator.The above suggestion includes in one of those activities which needs to be performed by you or either by new moderators.Make a strong organizational structure to improve this forum.We will help you to keep important issues under your kind consideration. You will then need to make recommendations on the light of our suggestions.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

I just want to add one point more here. i.e.,,Also delete those members who joined this forum since last year but did not make any reasonable contribution (reasonable no. of posts) in this forum.I mean to say if some one lays under a particular no. of posts which are set by admin should also be deleted from the ppscforum database..I hope you understand well..
FrazAwan
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by FrazAwan »

Yes i agree with you
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Moderators,Could we see the implementation on this issue soon?

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED IMPROVEMENT OF PPSC FORUM”