Highlight each new moderator name with distinctive colour

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Highlight each new moderator name with distinctive colour

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,As your name appears in red colour in each post, It facilitate us to recognize you as you are the admin of the forum. We only see the highlighted colour name and judge that this is the admin post. In the same way, Please give some appropriate colour to each of the new selected moderator sothat We may easily recognize each of them and their posts also. e.g.,Miss Destiny the first moderator was not been sanctioned any colour scheme yet.You may sanction any colour to them. e.g., Yellow, Green, etc.,,I hope you understand this issue and will make necessary recommendations in this regard.Nice to see your cooperation soon.
haiderrajput
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Highlight each new moderator name with distinctive colour

Post by haiderrajput »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear Admin,As your name appears in red colour in each post, It facilitate us to recognize you as you are the admin of the forum. We only see the highlighted colour name and judge that this is the admin post. In the same way, Please give some appropriate colour to each of the new selected moderator sothat We may easily recognize each of them and their posts also. e.g.,Miss Destiny the first moderator was not been sanctioned any colour scheme yet.You may sanction any colour to them. e.g., Yellow, Green, etc.,,I hope you understand this issue and will make necessary recommendations in this regard.Nice to see your cooperation soon.
Such A Great Idea Thanks For Sharing .....
* نَصْرٌ مِن الله و فَتْحٌ قَرِيب *
:::::::::: CH HAIDER KHAN BHATTI ::::::::::
(M.A , LL.M)

" Tommorow Is My Exam But I DON't Care
Bcoz A Single Sheet Of Paper Can't Decide My Future "
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: Highlight each new moderator name with distinctive colour

Post by nasirhussain »

Great idea to ha lakin Bhai agar iss idea par implementation b ho jai to kia hi acha ho forum members k liye.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED IMPROVEMENT OF PPSC FORUM”