Moderator of the Forum

Announcements related to the Members of the PPSC Forum will be post here

Who will be the moderator of this forum...

Poll ended at Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Malik Faheem
4%
Nawab
8%
Adeelabbas
4%
Naveed143smile
37%
Muhammad Mohsin
13%
Haroon Gul
2%
Farasat Ali
8%
Ziam612
2%
Haiderrajput
15%
Any other
2%
Tasawar Bosal
6%

Total votes: 52
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Moderator of the Forum

Post by nasirhussain »

Really very good step now because both of our objections have now been removed.1) Multiple vote casting system is no more now.2) New members should not be allowed to cast their votes. It's O.K now.Thanks Admin,You proved that you read all the posts of forum members and takes much care of their interests in favour of the forum.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,Nice to see that you demanded our suggestions regarding any other missing person.I have searched the whole members list on this page (memberlist.php)And searched some following persons missing in your list who could be eligible for becoming moderator.Please ask their approval, if necessary, before to add their names in the list.Admin, Please also check their history of posts so that you can judge their performance.Here are my searched persons:-1. abbasian2. ghazzali3. i_m_sohail4. maaz5. mjahanzaibzia6. Rajput7. RexPlease see the attachment for their statistics / data....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
punjabi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by punjabi »

administrator wrote:Dear, members i am very sorry from Mr Tassawuri got a hint from one member about him..his work is also very good..so i am going to include his name too..if i am missing any other name kindly tell me
you are missing my name Boy..u better think about it
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

I Have Another SuggestionIS voting me Naveed ko 1st Moderator consider kr lia jaye aur dobara voting ho jis Naveed na ho (Sorry Naveed Bhai) aur baqi members hun.Is tarah total 3 votings honi chaye 3 Moderator k liye Otherwise it would be difficult to select Moderator On Just 1 or 2 votes.
"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others".
John Maynard Keynes
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Meray Khiyal mein Naveed ko Moderator bana dia jai and Destiny ko Pehlay hee moderator banaya ja chuka hai ... So i think pehlay marhalay mein 2 moderators kafi hain ,, Agar zarrorat hoi too Kujh month baad next phase mein 2 aur moderator banay ja saktay hain ...
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

I respect both of the person's ideas from my heart.malikfaheem ka khayal bura nahi ha aor na hi nawab ka idea bura ha.But I would like to give my own personal opinion after having valued ideas of these two above nominated persons.In my opinion,Dear Administrator,Please make your polling again like this, I explain it in my illustration below. Jis ma ha voter ko periority wise jitne moderator chahiye utnon ka selection karne ka right de dia jai. e.g., Agar is forum par aap ko miss. destiny ke baad 4 more moderators chahiye then the following method would be appropriate for polling.Please see below for the sake of knowledge.Question: Aap 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th no. par apna vote kise dena chahte hain? ORSelect your choices upto 4 in numbers for your votes in favor of Moderator?√ Malik FaheemNawabAdeelabbas√ Naveed143smile√ Muhammad MohsinHaroon GulFarasat AliZiam612√ HaiderrajputAny otherTasawar Bosal Like the above ways. I hope you understand well.The above is just an example and does not depict my true feelings.
jutt007
Supporter
Supporter

Post by jutt007 »

i think no one is eligible for voting.................Administrator sb ghalti kar rahaye hain......
Geo Pakistan
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

jutt007 wrote:i think no one is eligible for voting.................Administrator sb ghalti kar rahaye hain......
Your last visit data is not displayable in this website. Why? I don't know. That's why you are not included in my list.Ma ne jin parameters par apni suggestion forward ki ha uss ma se aap ka aik parameter kum tha. I hope that you understand now why you are not in my list.
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear Admin,Nice to see that you demanded our suggestions regarding any other missing person.I have searched the whole members list on this page (memberlist.php)And searched some following persons missing in your list who could be eligible for becoming moderator.Please ask their approval, if necessary, before to add their names in the list.Admin, Please also check their history of posts so that you can judge their performance.Here are my searched persons:-1. abbasian2. ghazzali3. i_m_sohail4. maaz5. mjahanzaibzia6. Rajput7. RexPlease see the attachment for their statistics / data....
CHALEN. kisi ne to yaad rakha hamen. thnx for remembering and advocating for me too.but honestely saying. I M NOT READY FOR SUCH KIND OF WORK. EVEN DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH TIME. SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL REQUIREMENTS. SO I WITHDRAW MYSELF FROM UR PROPOSED NAMES.THNX TO ALL.
Last edited by i_m_sohail on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear i_m_sohail,You have joined this forum as on OCT 24 2010And contributed your efforts by posting your threads upto281 POSTSThat's why you are included in my list. These two parameters gave you passing marks according to my parameter to include in my list.Best of luck and keep carry on to make this forum popular.

Return to “Important Announcments for Members”