Progress of the moderators of the PPSC FORUM

Announcements related to the Members of the PPSC Forum will be post here
administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Nationality: Pakistani

Progress of the moderators of the PPSC FORUM

Post by administrator »

Assalam o Alaikum,My Dear forum members...As now a time span has been gone..and in this you people has seen the working of the forum moderators.Now i want a feedback from the members of the forum related to progress of the moderatorsSo kindly give you feedback on this thread with out being biased with any one.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: Progress of the moderators of the PPSC FORUM

Post by nasirhussain »

administrator wrote:Assalam o Alaikum,My Dear forum members...As now a time span has been gone..and in this you people has seen the working of the forum moderators.Now i want a feedback from the members of the forum related to progress of the moderatorsSo kindly give you feedback on this thread with out being biased with any one.
Wa Alaikum Salam,In my personal & unbiased opinion, I would like to say proudly that Mr. Naveed143smile showed his excellence performance on this forum even after becoming moderator. He was also very cooperative before the moderator but He showed his responsibilities very well. Keep it up Mr. naveed143smile. Good Luck!I will give you 9 out of 10. Need still improvement for 100%.Destiny &Farasat_aliWas also but less coperative as compare to naveed. I will give both of them 6 out of 10.MohammadmohsinaliAdeelAbbas.I will give 4 out of 10 to both of them.Note:-These marks is based on the following factors. i.e., 1) Quick Response to Queries,2) Time Spending at the forum,3) Punctuality,4) Their own Favorable participation in shape of new posts and threads.
Last edited by nasirhussain on Mon May 07, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faridi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faridi »

dear administrator, in my opinion naveed 143 has done a great job,and also mr adeel abbas has done excellent work regarding sharing informations,announcements,providing study material and helping the members in preparing their papers.if i say in terms of marks then...............naveed143 smile 9/10......adeelabbas 9.5/10. all others moderators were also good,farast bhai and mohsin bhai also working good..
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Admin,If you are in the way to replace the old moderator with the new ones. Or Just want to add some other new moderators. I will give my vote to Nawab who is actively participating in this forum and showing his performance in a great way.Thanks Nawab.Progress of Mr. Mohsinali on a great idea. (Tri Month Moderator)One of the moderator Mr. Mohsinali also launched the thread for tri-month moderatorship in which he was one of the strong nominee for this but unfortunately that thread was ruined with no gain. It is still pending for implementation. Please keep your concentration briefly at this thread in the following link.viewtopic.php?f=114&t=2840&hilit=tri+month+moderatorProgress of Mr. adeelabbas on a great idea. (English Speaking Practice)Mr. adeelabbas also lauched a great idea in the following thread. This ideas was appreciated by many of forum members and ultimately not implemented. Why?viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2995Please admin give your opinion also about this idea.Now I will present some other ideas by me who was encouraged also by the forum members and theses ideas are still looking for implementation for the benefit of the forum members. 1) viewtopic.php?f=107&t=27732) viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24773) viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2486I know you started this thread for knowing the progress made by the moderators. Why then these wonderful ideas kept away from implementation.Q: Do moderators have not the powers of implementation of any idea on this forum? Please give them powers if they don't have.
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

Asslam o Alikum,Up till now, Naveed bhai done very well, but there is still need to improve the performance of the other moderators.Best wishes.imranrai
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
iramraja
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by iramraja »

administrator wrote:Assalam o Alaikum,My Dear forum members...As now a time span has been gone..and in this you people has seen the working of the forum moderators.Now i want a feedback from the members of the forum related to progress of the moderatorsSo kindly give you feedback on this thread with out being biased with any one.
In my opinion naveed 143 has done excellence performance on this forum.becoz of his Quick Response, Time Spending at the forum, Punctuality regarding sharing informations,announcements,providing study material….he is v cooperative 
INSAAN KI ASAL MOUT TB HOTI HAI
JAB WO KISI K DIL SE NIKALTA HAI
( ALI AS)
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

iramraja wrote:
In my opinion naveed 143 has done excellence performance on this forum.becoz of his Quick Response, Time Spending at the forum, Punctuality regarding sharing informations,announcements,providing study material….he is v cooperative 
Agreed
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear Admin,If you are in the way to replace the old moderator with the new ones. Or Just want to add some other new moderators. I will give my vote to Nawab who is actively participating in this forum and showing his performance in a great way.Thanks Nawab.Progress of Mr. Mohsinali on a great idea. (Tri Month Moderator)One of the moderator Mr. Mohsinali also launched the thread for tri-month moderatorship in which he was one of the strong nominee for this but unfortunately that thread was ruined with no gain. It is still pending for implementation. Please keep your concentration briefly at this thread in the following link.viewtopic.php?f=114&t=2840&hilit=tri+month+moderatorProgress of Mr. adeelabbas on a great idea. (English Speaking Practice)Mr. adeelabbas also lauched a great idea in the following thread. This ideas was appreciated by many of forum members and ultimately not implemented. Why?viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2995Please admin give your opinion also about this idea.Now I will present some other ideas by me who was encouraged also by the forum members and theses ideas are still looking for implementation for the benefit of the forum members. 1) viewtopic.php?f=107&t=27732) viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24773) viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2486I know you started this thread for knowing the progress made by the moderators. Why then these wonderful ideas kept away from implementation.Q: Do moderators have not the powers of implementation of any idea on this forum? Please give them powers if they don't have.
Dear, Nasir,Thanks for your message.. and i always like your post as you do some work, analyze data and do some necessary search before doing any post . That is very good.. kindly keep it up.As per your question related to the implementation of these ideas.The Idea of Mr Mohsin related to Tri Month is very good.. but i will vote for the Monthly basis not on three month basis.as then we will have 12 announcement in this regard in spite of 4 .and let decide this with in 2 days. and i will implement this in this week.And about the second idea of English Speaking from AdeelAbbas.. as all members like this i also.. as i also need lot of work on my English too. let me request Mr Adeel abbas what he has done working on this.. but unfortunately he is little annoyed from the forum and on leave from the forum for one month.. but i will try to contact him.And about the idea of SMS , good idea but we will implement this in future .. mean after 4 to 5 month.And your Forum Administration structure Chart.that one is good but i will not go for that as first of all i am looking 5 very good moderators first.as these moderators are good.. but they are lacking on certain aspects i will not share this with other membersi will discuss that matters with the moderators. also they have some problems we also have to look in those matters.So dear your organizational Chart will take some time.I think our this forum need some more time to become more mature And about the idea to delete inactive members i do that from time to time. So these is my working and initiatives related to your suggestions.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
irumrana
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by irumrana »

In my opinion Mr Naveed 143 smile has done a great job and he devotes enough of his time to this forum.
Irum02
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Irum02 »

irumrana wrote:In my opinion Mr Naveed 143 smile has done a great job and he devotes enough of his time to this forum.
agreeeeed

Return to “Important Announcments for Members”