About Pakistan Steel Mill

Suggestion related to the forum improvements
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

About Pakistan Steel Mill

Post by zaibii »

i have received offer letter from pakistan steel as management trainee(Mechanical).
now i want to know is this is a good opportunity or not ?
please aap me se koi b kch janta ho to inform kry thanks
naimensari
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: About Pakistan Steel Mill

Post by naimensari »

Before joining you have to keep in mind the following aspects about your this apprenticeship;
First of all, from which area you belong to? This is required because of your residence, meal and day to day expenses.
Secondly, have you currently doing any job? If doing, then no need to go there otherwise needs to be considered
Thirdly, what they offer any kind of pay? If it will as low as your day to day expenses, then no need to go there
Forthly, for how long period this apprenticeship lasting? if it belongs to short term then don't join if for log period then you shall consider it, if all above condition are in favour of you.

Last but not least, your better know the future of Pakistan Stell as well as the law order situation of Karachi especially the area in which it exist!

Hope this will help you in choosing the right option. If you have any other question then feel free to share here.
"Don't underestimate the power of Dua"
habibahmad2014
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by habibahmad2014 »

And one more thing, in last week Ishaq Dar announced that govt. Will privatize the pak steel mill ASAP, so after privatization, it is obvious that downsizing will start, so keep downsizing in your mind also.
Everyday above ground is a good day...
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zaibii »

maximum duration of training will be 24 months
during the period of training i will be paid fixed stipend of Rs 15,000/- per month for first year and 20,000 for 2nd year.
currently i am primary school teacher BPS 09 in Govt sector and my residence is in Bahawalpur so what will you suggest ?
baliheart1
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by baliheart1 »

I will suggest you to go since you get a job according to your education it is definitely better than primary teaching

Return to “SUGGESTIONS”