Chairman ppsc revamping selection criteria

Important announcement for the member of PPSC Forum
mansoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Chairman ppsc revamping selection criteria

Post by mansoor »

Ppsc chairman not satisfied with existing stereotyped selection criteria of written and interview.PPSc hiring consultant to introduce new method in syllabus as well as interview system. So get benefits from existing old system within 6 months,
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Chairman ppsc revamping selection criteria

Post by SalmanBukhari »

APke mun me ghee shakar mansoor bhai, Allah karay PPSC ka chairman interview related policy ko bhi change karay, aur interview ke time candidates ki selection uske interview ki base per ho na ke uske academic marks ko samne rakh kar ho.
ek candidate jiski qualification just graduation hoti hai laikin iski matric se lay ker graduation tak first division hoti hai,uske muqable me double masters degrees holder ko reject kar diya jata hai uski second divisions ki base per.
its a completion exams, iski fees first aur second division holders dono ne bhari hoti hai.
isme academic qualification ka koi rola hona he nahi chahiye,
70 percent marks written test ke hone chahiye aur 30% marks interview ke hone chahiye bas.
ab ek person jisne matric 2005 se pehle keya hai aur jisne 2005 ke baad keya hai uske marks me zameen asmaan ka farq hoga,kyunki 2005 se matric aur intermediate me objective ke 75% marks hone ki waja se candidates ke highest marks atay hain jabke 2005 se pehle just 25 marks ki objective hoti thi 100 marks ke paper me.
us dour me matric ke 850 marks hote they,ab 1050 marks hain,
moreover semester system me har kisi ki first divison hoti hai jabke PU me annual system me hardly kisi ki first divsion ati hai.means jo log PU me as a regular candidates parhte hain woh semester system se highest marks lay jatay hain aur jo Private masters ya graduation karte hain unki second division ati hai. ek he university ke double standards hain.
isi tarhan Allama Iqbal and Virtual Uni se parhay huey candidates ko equally liya jata hai dosri universities ke saath.
2005 se matric aur intermediate me bachon ke ziyada marks parhae achi hone ki waja se nahi atay balke Objective type papers hone ki waja se atay hain.
mansoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mansoor »

Bhukhri Sb I agree ur point of view
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Now this really is need of the hour. PPSC needs to revamp its criteria as well as they need to ensure more transparency . As well as academic marks are concerned , they prove to be an injustice especially for those who are away from Lahore and major cities and study in somewhat less developed circumstances . Secondly , this semester system also is creating difference among the percentage of those studying in semester system and those studying in annual system. So, this must be done away with.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

plz all aspirants whose are agreed with me send a hard copy of this application to chairman PPSC.

Application to Chairman and PPSC for Revamping the Selection Criteria of candidates in PPSC

Dear Sir,

I want to request you to change the selection Criteria of PPSC . As it is noticed that due to second divisions in overall academic career PPSC members give lowest marks to candidates in interview as compared to first division holder. First division holder already get 40 marks in selection criteria then why the their academic record in the form of file put in front of PPSC members in interviews? by doing this the first divisions of candidates influence on PPSC members and they give more marks to highest percentage academic marks holders. Before 2005 the Criteria of Matriculation and Intermediate marks by Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education was based on subjective type papers, that’s why there used to be very strict marking in exams.
That time only 25% papers used to be objective whereas 75% papers used to be subjective.
But after 2005 paper patterns changed and 75% papers used to be Objective type questions and 25% used to be subjective, that’s why candidates started getting highest marks. That time matriculation marks used to be from 850, but now from 1050.
Moreover, after 2005 semester system introduced in universities, in semester system almost every candidate gets first division, whereas in annual system very meager number of candidates could get first divisions.
With the due course of time Government policies used to be changed, then why not PPSC.
I request you to revamp your selection criteria. Here are some suggestions.

1. There should be 70% marks of One paper mcqs type test in PPSC and 30 % marks of Interview. By doing this PPSC members will be relaxed by taking long interviews and burden on them will be mitigated. Moreover, by doing this the influence from outside elements in interview process will be discouraged
2. During Interview PPSC members should not be given the candidates academic record so that his/her academic divisions should not influence on the mind of PPSC members. Because when PPSC clerks already check the credentials of candidates before interview then why those credentials again put in front of PPSC member who have to give 50 marks out of 100 in interview.
3. Those candidates who have been passed a lot of written exams of PPSC but never selected in Interviews they should be given preference because they are struggling more than new ones, for this purpose a separate column in Online Application Form should be mentioned in which a candidate can mention “how many times he/she has been passed PPSC written tests and for which posts that person could not qualify in interviews’
4. A person who have got degrees from Allama Iqbal Open University or Virtual University or Private University should be given less preference than the person who got Degrees from Punjab University or Pakistan top 10 universities.

We are moving towards fast and modern life, these changes are indispensable for the progress of PPSC.
In America and modern countries there is no concept of first or second Divisions in the process of selection or even passing out of the exams.
I shall be thankful to you if you pay heed on this important issue.

Yours Sincerely,
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
qasim56
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by qasim56 »

Bhot acha point out Kia ha.allah Pak apka hami WA Nasir ho
Malik Qasim from disst attock
mansoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mansoor »

Zero gravity well observation and suggestions
umar5150
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umar5150 »

Sir zero gravity totally agree wid u..allah kry yeh tabdeeli b ab aa hi jaye
bilal1010
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by bilal1010 »

Abbasian bhai plz convey our message to ppsc ...plz selection interview base r written base pr honi chahye
sohalib
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sohalib »

dear brothers me want to know what is current complete criteria for final selection for si post among graduate asis me twice not recommended by ppsc in si exam in service quota multan me selected asi in 2008 in multan and got merit on 1 out of 46 final recommended I shall be very thankful to u . what percentage given to written exam psychological test interview and academic marks

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS”