Good Bye this Forum"last thread by Zerogravity"

Important announcement for the member of PPSC Forum
zerogravity
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

Good Bye this Forum"last thread by Zerogravity"

Post by zerogravity »

some rude members of this forum dislike me and jealous with me that how i got 5 stars and status of a V.I.P member.
i was doing just my voluntary duty to guide jobless youth. at the end of the day every one have to leave this forum. so my time has come and i m giving my farewell thread here. many senior members have left this forum just because of negative behaviour of this forum members especially Maryam,Pieces,AbdulRauf etc. they just want to become supreme power of this forum even they all have nothing information regarding any exam or related to jobs.
i criticized only those persons who were trying to spread rumors,false and baseless information.
u can see the hostility of these members in every thread towards me,
i got 5 Stars in this forum just because of helping others,
i got my job after many years of hard work ,dedication and prayers of my parents, i have given a lot of exams and interviews through PPSC,NTS and FPSC. but i never lose hope. i have 3 degrees of Punjab University and i am proud of them.
i dedicate all my 5 stars to jobless persons whose are longing for jobs and i pray 4 them that they may get a desirable job.Ameen
God bless you. Khuda Hafiz.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
wasif
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: Good Bye this Forum"last thread by Zerogravity"

Post by wasif »

Ab iss forum ka Allah hi hafiz hai.
Success has thousands father but failure has none.

I m proud to be a R@vian.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

is forum ka ek member nabeelabbasi hai,jiske baray mein zerogravity ne kuch arsa pehle bataya tha k woh jobless persons ko nokariyon ka jhansa day kar bewaqoof banata hai,aaj dekho jab zerogravity ne is forum ko chhor diya tou yeh Nabeel Abbasi nosar baaz kitni activity se is forum per aa gaya hai.
oper se is forum ka member "pieces" jisko zerogravity ne sirf yeh kaha tha k kyunki usne BSC engineering ki hue hai is liye usay chahiye k woh sub inspector ki job ki bajaye apni engineering ki field ko join karey usne isi baat per zerogravity se dushmani mol li aur aaj sub0inspector ban kar barakein maar raha hai.
zerogravity bhai is forum k yeh jahil members bilkul bhi deserve nahi karte k aap unhe guide karen,
pehle abbasian,Nawaab,Jazi, aur Naveed bhai ne is forum ko chhora, aur aaj apne bhi chhor diya hai.
kis tareeka se 4 nosar baz is forum per apko galiyan day rahay hain aur bura bhala keh rahay hain hum sab dekh rahay hain.
ab saray log tarasna information aur guidance ko.
adilfarooq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by adilfarooq »

Aoa All,

Oh khuda k bando ..... paglo ki tarha lar arahy ho ..... personal issue lay ay ho bech main.....

Unemployment thori ha pakistan main jo tm log naiy maslay lay kar beth gay ho.....

Kisi ko koi achi baat pata chal jay. is neeat say kuch na kuch share kar daity hn log..... kon sa medal lag jata ha

Sub ko thori sharam karni chahiay..... jis maqsad k liay forum ha. wohi pora karen khuda k liay...

Personal life ko discuss na karen .. na hi kisi ko disheart karen.....

Bless you all . Allah sub ko hidayat day
Allah Pak kisi insan ki mehnat aur struggle waste nai karty.....
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zaibii »

Thanks zero gravity for all your threads and information which you share on this forum .
and please stop fighting with each other
Sabir Basheer

Post by Sabir Basheer »

The objectionable posts have been deleted and now this thread is going to be closed.
Members are requested to behave.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that he saith unto it : Be! And it is.
(Yasin : 82)

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS”