EXPECTED QUESTIONS FOR PMS-2011(COMPULSARY SUBJECTS)

Information About the English Essay paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Re:EXPECTED QUESTIONS FOR PMS-2011(COMPULSARY SUBJECTS)

Post by nasirhussain »

Please have a look my suggested also......There are some common and much important essays for PMS 2011.1.Importance of Democracy.2.Foreign Policy of Pakistan.3.NATO vs Terrorism.4.The role of a Civil Servant.5.The need of Information Technology.6.Women participation in society.7.Challenges to Pakistani economics+Remedies.8.How to utilize national Resources?9.Suggest a "Model Accountability System"?10.Contrast a critically comparison between pakistan and foreign Chamber of Commerces?
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

FrazAwan wrote:AOAWhat is diffrance between css and pmsits i know that css is at fedral level and pms is at proviance leveli mean with out it ?Nez yah bhe bta dain k css or pms main successful candidates ke mukhtalif departments main slection ka kia methad hai.
Please read the recruitment policy for CSS.APPOINTMENTS12. Subject to the Recruitment policy explained in Appendix-III of these Rules. Candidates securing the highest places on the combined results of the written Examination, Psychological and Viva Voce tests and eligible for appointment will be appointed upto the number of vacancies available. No candidate will, however, be considered for appointment to any of the Groups/Services for which he/she has been declared “not suitable” by the Commission at the time of Viva Voce test. 13. (i) Success in the examination confers no right to appointment. Appointments will be made only after the Government is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the Public Service and subject to the availability of vacancies.(ii) “CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THOSE GROUPS/SERVICES ONLY WHICH THEY INDICATE IN THE APPLICATION FORM. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE GROUPS/SERVICES WHICH HE/SHE WILL NOT MENTION IN THE FORM. CANDIDATES WILL HOWEVER. BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO REVISE THEIR CHOICE OF OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS AT THE TIME OF THE VIVA VOCE TEST. PREFERENCES SC) REVISED AT THE TIME OF VIVA-VOCE TEST SHALL BE TREATED AS FINAL AND NO SUBSEQUENT CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.14. The Commission reserves the right to change the schedule of the examination as well as to cancel any paper/papers or the entire Competitive Examination without assigning any reason.15. The Government reserves the right to allocate a candidate against any Group/Service irrespective of his/her preferences, in the public interest. No appeal against the decision of the Government will be entertained.Please read the full detail of this and other on the following page where it was taken.http://css.com.pk/rules/index.htm
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Last Word »

FrazAwan wrote:AOAWhat is diffrance between css and pmsits i know that css is at fedral level and pms is at proviance leveli mean with out it ?Nez yah bhe bta dain k css or pms main successful candidates ke mukhtalif departments main slection ka kia methad hai.
always ask question about any exam in this threat QUERIES RELATED TO EXAMINATIONviewforum.php?f=22
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞
Do or Die .............................>

Return to “ENGLISH ESSAY”