Academies confuse me

Information About the English Essay paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Academies confuse me

Post by Hadia »

i want to join kips for the sake of pms preparation and dr shahid is saying course is for 6 months.10,000 per month.when i asked you were charging too much,exam would be in june.he arrogantly replied"6 months se pehle nhiii hun ge" what to do?should i join it or not
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Academies confuse me

Post by farasat_ali »

Hadia wrote:i want to join kips for the sake of pms preparation and dr shahid is saying course is for 6 months.10,000 per month.when i asked you were charging too much,exam would be in june.he arrogantly replied"6 months se pehle nhiii hun ge" what to do?should i join it or not
do not join academy.wastage of money PPSC is working on this target. (in June)
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

farasat_ali wrote:
Hadia wrote:do not join academy.wastage of money PPSC is working on this target. (in June)
Oh my God!why these academies dont guide us properly
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Hadia wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:
Hadia wrote:do not join academy.wastage of money PPSC is working on this target. (in June)
dear try to work hard your self.English Essay Practice Daily and take material from Dawn newspaper and see this link http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compulso ... cts/essay/English Composition Read Dawn Newspaper and learn vocab.Urdu Compulsory very easyGeneral Knowledge Current affairs, Ahamd Najeeb Book and search one topic daily like mountains, forts, rivers, politics history etc.Pak affairs also easy Pre partition (From 712-1947) and post partition of Pakistan (1947-2011)Islamiat also easy
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Hadia wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:
for optionalsSee the syllabus and prepare topics mention in syllabus.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

i submitted my forms for the various posts of ppsc..i.e DZO,Inspector Anti corruption,PMS,now ppsc has announced the posts of lecturership.. I want to take all the these exam with full prepartion.kindly,guide me is there any chance to clash the schdules of these tests?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Hadia wrote:i submitted my forms for the various posts of ppsc..i.e DZO,Inspector Anti corruption,PMS,now ppsc has announced the posts of lecturership.. I want to take all the these exam with full prepartion.kindly,guide me is there any chance to clash the schdules of these tests?
no dear no clash be relax just work hard without any tension
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Hadia wrote:i submitted my forms for the various posts of ppsc..i.e DZO,Inspector Anti corruption,PMS,now ppsc has announced the posts of lecturership.. I want to take all the these exam with full prepartion.kindly,guide me is there any chance to clash the schdules of these tests?
There will be no clash for the schedules. Keep preparing for exams....
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
hccstar

Post by hccstar »

itnii tenshion. kindly concentrate on studies.
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Help Out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia

Return to “ENGLISH ESSAY”