Lecturer ship Confusion.......

Information about the English Paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
abidasafder
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Lecturer ship Confusion.......

Post by abidasafder »

to jo log BS 16 K HN wo?un k liye age limit 36 h?
chshakoor
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by chshakoor »

waqas60 wrote:Friends,Please anybody can guide me on the issue thatI am working as a Government Teacher and Has 3 Years Experience but My Age is 35 YearsI Did apply for Lecturer ship and My Test Was Very Nice. Did ppsc Authorities will Call Me for interview or I am Over age??????Plzzzzzzz Guide Me
Dear, No need to worry,if you passed written test then You will be called for interview.
Reagards,
A.Shakoor
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

abidasafder wrote:to jo log BS 16 K HN wo?un k liye age limit 36 h?
yes. off course
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear Members,Don't get confused.. let me explained with another way...If a person is in Govt job ( it is not important whether he or she is in which grade)( that is something else that for applying grade 18 one should have this much age and this much experience.)he has some service duration ... suppose 2 months... or 4 months.. or 1 year. or 2 years..then subtract that duration of service from your actual age...and then see whether your age come below the maximum age...If it come then you are eligible to apply other wise not eligible....let take example of mr waqas...his age is 35 yearsand his service is 4 yearsnow subtract 3 from 35...........35-4= 31this is 31 years...and the age limit was 33... so mr waqas is eligible.and second Mr A is 46 years oldHis service duration is 16 yearsnow subtract 16 from 46 46-16=30 mean MR A is 30 years old and age limit is 33 yearsso Mr A is eligibleand one more exampleMiss S is 33 years and 5 months oldand her service is 7 monthsnow subtract 7 months from his age 33 and 5 months 33 years 5 months - 0 years 7 months----------------------------------= 32 years 10 months So Miss S can apply for the jobI hope with these example every thing will be clear...and secondly for PMS age relaxation one should have 2 years service record..and this age relaxation is for only Punjab Govt Employees
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
chshakoor
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by chshakoor »

administrator wrote:Dear Members,Don't get confused.. let me explained with another way...If a person is in Govt job ( it is not important whether he or she is in which grade)( that is something else that for applying grade 18 one should have this much age and this much experience.)he has some service duration ... suppose 2 months... or 4 months.. or 1 year. or 2 years..then subtract that duration of service from your actual age...and then see whether your age come below the maximum age...If it come then you are eligible to apply other wise not eligible....let take example of mr waqas...his age is 35 yearsand his service is 4 yearsnow subtract 3 from 35...........35-4= 31this is 31 years...and the age limit was 32... so mr waqas is eligible.and second Mr A is 46 years oldHis service duration is 16 yearsnow subtract 16 from 46 46-16=30 mean MR A is 30 years old and age limit is 32 yearsso Mr A is eligibleand one more exampleMiss S is 33 years and 5 months oldand her service is 7 monthsnow subtract 7 months from his age 33 and 5 months 33 years 5 months - 0 years 7 months----------------------------------= 32 years 10 months So Miss S can apply for the jobI hope with these example every thing will be clear...and secondly for PMS age relaxation one should have 2 years service record..and this age relaxation is for only Punjab Govt Employees
Dear Administrator, Age limit for lecturer was 33 not 32.
Reagards,
A.Shakoor
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, thanks for the correction...i have rectify my error...but i was giving example
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum

Return to “ENGLISH”