I am a New Comer. Is There Any One To Guide & Help Me????

Information about the English Paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

I am a New Comer. Is There Any One To Guide & Help Me????

Post by shabnam1985 »

There is 33 Years Age Limit Of Lecturers I want to know thatThe above age limit is same For Those Which are Government Employees With 3 or 5 years Experience or Not????Because One Of My Collegue Told Me That If You are a Government Employee Then 33 years Age limit Does No apply at You Is it right or Not?? Plzz Reply Me if You are Sure Enough About This.......
ziam612
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Re: I am a New Comer. Is There Any One To Guide & Help Me????

Post by ziam612 »

U welc0me ji'yes f u r g0vt empl0ye nd ve service ab0ve than 5 yearz'dn ds age limit c0nditi0n cnt aply at u'bcz u ve age relaxti0n against service'
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by adeelabbas »

shabnam1985 wrote:There is 33 Years Age Limit Of Lecturers I want to know thatThe above age limit is same For Those Which are Government Employees With 3 or 5 years Experience or Not????Because One Of My Collegue Told Me That If You are a Government Employee Then 33 years Age limit Does No apply at You Is it right or Not?? Plzz Reply Me if You are Sure Enough About This.......
ziam612 wrote:U welc0me ji'yes f u r g0vt empl0ye nd ve service ab0ve than 5 yearz'dn ds age limit c0nditi0n cnt aply at u'bcz u ve age relaxti0n against service'
Dear Ziam,The matter will be solved easily when you try to know the meaning of "GENERAL AGE RELAXATION Of 5 Years"Thanks
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabnam1985 »

Adeel Abbas I did not perceive You that what do you wanna say
malikzafar
VIP
VIP

Post by malikzafar »

Shabnam behn agar aap Punjab Govt. k employ hein to phir aap ko age relaxation k baray fikrmand honay k qatan zarurat nhein aap 55 year age say pahley kabhi bhi apply kar saktay hein.ye authentic baat hay iss baray beshak aap kisi aur say na pochhein.Agar aap Federal k employ hein to phir iss tarah hay k us k liay 35 years tak apply kar saktay thay iss general age relaxation say pahley.Ab ye mujhay bhi confirm nhein k un k liay ab 40 years hein ya k 35.Wasay lagta hay k un k liay 40 ho gi QK general age relaxation sab pay lagu hoti hay jesay k PMS k liay High Court ne decision dia hay.
We are here to facilitate each other.
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabnam1985 »

Boundle Of Thanx
kosikyr
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Which one to decide a gift?

Post by kosikyr »

Moment we can advocate the worldwide shipping and certainly can cutter to your country. So you needn’t to irk not far from this at all.You can opt the tell shipping for your item and you leave one shortage to wait a few days benefit of the delivery. Repayment for the je sais quoi result, we from the quality check inspection to constitute sure the gaze at commitment be below the suitable train in the past sending out. Image So if you set that you are not satisfied with the goods, you can totally summit the refund bearing within 3 days, into the bargain, we w ill also send you another fresh watch pro the compensation instead. CUPON CODE: GIVINGTHX YOU can GET - 10 OFF bvlgari assioma watchbvlgari chrono titaniumrolex submariner replica http://bit.ly/UHzXgQ htttp Bvglari Chronometer replicabvlgari diagono titaniumsantos watch cartier replica projekty domów rolex pearlmaster watch replica
kosikyr
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Which ditty to decide a gift?

Post by kosikyr »

Now we can advocate the worldwide shipping and certainly can vessel to your country. So you needn’t to sweat bullets about this at all.You can choose the tell shipping conducive to your mention and you leave only miss to respite a few days seeking the delivery. Repayment for the property issue, we suffer with the quality button inspection to constitute sure the gaze at wishes be below the a-ok train in the past sending out. Image So if you inaugurate that you are not satisfied with the goods, you can utterly peak the refund bearing within 3 days, into the bargain, we w disaster also send you another altered watch pro the compensation instead. CUPON CODE: GIVINGTHX YOU can GET - 10 OFF rolex president 18k gold replicabvlgari chrono titaniumcartier francaise tank watch http://bit.ly/UHA6ku see finance rolex cellini replicepasha de cartier replicarolex women's oyster perpetual datejust replica projekty domów rolex yachtmaster raplica

Return to “ENGLISH”