admin plz help me............

Information about the English Paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
shahg12345
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

admin plz help me............

Post by shahg12345 »

admin plz suggest me some link through which i may view all the past papers of ENGLISH LECTURERSHIP TEST by FPSC,n plz also explain the lecturer recruitment policy by FPSC.PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: admin plz help me............

Post by naveed143smile »

shahg12345 wrote:admin plz suggest me some link through which i may view all the past papers of ENGLISH LECTURERSHIP TEST by FPSC,n plz also explain the lecturer recruitment policy by FPSC.PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ.
your test will consist of 30 questions related to literature,30 professtional ,5idioms ,5words meanings,5oppoosite ,5prepositions,5correction,5 use of shall,would etc pairs of words..recruitment policy will be...written marks+academic marks+interview marksScheme and Syllabi for Screening/ Professional Tests Relating toObjective Type Test (MCQ)Part-IEnglish =20 marksPart-IISubject Test = 50 marksPart-IIIProfessional Test=30 marksNote:In Language Subjects (Urdu,English & Persian), Englishpart for 20 marks will not beincluded.It will be 70% subject Testand 30% Professional TestPart-I (Master’s Level) (70 Marks)English Literature 14th to 20th Century,Vocabulary,Structuring of Sentences,Linguistics,English Language Teaching,Grammar,Syntax,Diction.Part-II (30 Marks)Teaching Techniques and Methodology,Classroom Management and Discipline,Testing and Evaluation,Development of Education in Pakistan..............................There are mainly two books referred for test based study of English Literature.1. English Literature MCQs by Caravan Publishers2. Objective English Literature (MCQs) by Emporium Publishersand1-Golden MCQs English Literature (some publisher in Hyderabad)2- GRE Subject English Literature (ETS)3-Carvan's English MCQs4-SAT Verbal Review I&II5-GRE Barrons Master Word List6- TEFL (course book NUML)For part - II, i would suggest you to make use of internet. Google the topics one by one and you will find plenty of sites where the relevant material will be posted............................................
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

leturer past paper(ppsc)1)Repetition of same vowel sound ?Assonance2)The poet who used extensive alliteration ?Keats3)Wuthering heights written by ?Hardy4)The poem "Byzantium" is written about ?Imaginary city5)Carl sadburg born at ?Illinois6)T.S Eliot was ?Irish poet7)Wasteland of Eliot is dedicated to ?Ezra Pound8)Shakespeare acted in one of plays of ?Ben johnson9)Elizabeth Sewell born in ?England10) Linguistics is combination of ______ words ?Two11)Sound produced with obstruction of air ?I chose "diphthongs" but later I came to know right option was other,don't remember right now.12)Semantics meaning ?I chose "to relate" but I came to know that it's "Study of meanings"(Linguistics chor k short stories opt ki theen and I suffered in test)13)Word language consists of two_____ wordsLatin14)Simon is character in one of ________ novelsGolding15)"Everyman in his humour" written by ?Ben johnson16) Caretaker written by ?Pinter17)Waiting for Godot's originol language ?French18) Stream of consciousness ?Virginia woolf19) "Sejanus" is satirical tragedy by ?Ben johnson20)Unified sensibility ?Donne21)Winding Stair is poem by ?W.B.Yeats22) SynaethesiaUnification of senses23) Time machine-the invisible man written by ?H.G Wells24)The egoist written by ?George Meredith25) Hardy's own classification of novels?Three26)George Eliot wrote Adam Bede at age of ?I wrote 20 but it was 40 27)Age of George Eliot ?Victorian28) Chaucer was ?sarcastic poet29)Renaissance period ?1550-166030)King Lear written in ?google k mutabiq 1603 to 1606 k darmayan likha gaya31)17th century's historical event ?I chose "Famine" but suna hai "Civil war" choose kerty kerty ruk gyi thi mein32)Paradise lost was written in ?166733)1660 - 1790 is rise of ?I chose "Drama" but it's not confirm.Kindly confirm it34)Literature became secular towards end of ?I chose "18th century".Is it right ?35)Tragicomedy of Shakespeare is also called ?Reconcilation play36)Type of literarure,art or music is called ?Genre37)Enthusiastic addiction to study of Greek and Roman antiquity led to ?None (Because it led to hellenism,romantism)38)Prospero was protagonist of ?Pata nae39)Age of Pope is called?Augusten40)Metaphysical poet is essay by ?T.S Eliot41) Treatise on liberty written by ?I chose Oscar wilde but not sure.42)Figure of speech,exaggeration for emphasis ?Rhetoric43) Adnois written for ?Keats44)Songs of innocense and experience belong to ?William Blake45)Original title of Pride and PrejudiceFirst Impressions46)Shelley's first work?Queen Mab47)First writer of Picaresque novel ?I chose Thackeray.Kindly confirm it.48)The road not taken by Frost is included in his collection ?Mountain Interval49)Bacon was intellectually great but morally weak.Who said this ?I chose Dryden.Confirm it please50)SWift's irony fused into ?humour51)Nothing is beneath science,nor above science.who said ?I chose Russell52)Bird in "Ancient mariner" ?Albatross53) Milton got blind in age of ?4354)Hemingway's nick in later age ?Papa 55)Donne's faith ?Protestant56)John Keats gave up career of ____ to become a poet I chose "farming" but people say "medicine" 57) Poet who studied at Cambridge but got no degree ?pata nae58) Which century is most important epoch in intellectual history ?14th59)During age of Chaucer,England passed through ?Medievalism60)Marlow's primitive tragedy ?Dr.Faustus 61)Shakespeare comedy rival ?I chose Lily.Confirm it62)Shakespeare comedy contain continental and ?Mediterranean63) Shakespeare's heroines have ?Feminine traits64)Who emerged as philosopher in "Merchant of Venice" ?I chose cordelia but it's wrong,I'm sure 65) Which play started with incident of ship wreck ?I chose "King lear".Not confirm66)Sir Gwain and Green knight poems were written in ___ ageI chose Victorian but not sure67)Process of introducing new words ?I chose Coinage.Please confirm it68)War between flesh and spirit in which novel of Hardy ?I chose "the return of the native",not confirm69)Norman conquest in ?70)Queen Elizabeth descended throne from ?71)University wits pe aik question tha,don't remember exact wording.Options mein years likhay thay.7,10 etc.Antonyms72)BrazenI chose "Shy"73)CapriciousI chose "Recollect" because all others seemed synonyms74)Extrinsicdon't remeber it's options and what I chose75)flusterdon't remember what I chose76) ObdurateI chose submissiveSynonyms77)TruncateI chose shorten and I think It's right78)ImpetuousI think I chose "irrational"79)nincompoopI chose "Foolish" and it's right.80)ElocutionIt was somthing about speech.last option.and that's right81)Ulysses pe question tha aik.kindly us ka answer bataye koi82)Far fetched metaphor ?Conceit83)Because I couldnot stop for death written by ?Emily Dickinson84)Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath were?

shahg12345
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shahg12345 »

THANK U SIR.agr app kuch past papers bhi bta detay Naveed bhai to asani ho jati.the paper that u shared is of ppsc not of fpsc.
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

shahg12345 wrote:THANK U SIR.agr app kuch past papers bhi bta detay Naveed bhai to asani ho jati.the paper that u shared is of ppsc not of fpsc.
fpsc ka koe paper nahi mery pas agar mila to i will share http://www.sheir.org/

Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

shahg12345 wrote:THANK U SIR.agr app kuch past papers bhi bta detay Naveed bhai to asani ho jati.the paper that u shared is of ppsc not of fpsc.
Wo Question paper sath hee wapis lay laitay hain ,, So past paper milna mushkil hai
shahg12345
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shahg12345 »

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Return to “ENGLISH”