ESL Podcast : Improve your English speaking and listening skills

Information about the English Paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

ESL Podcast : Improve your English speaking and listening skills

Post by Last Word »

Online ESL Podcast : Improve your English speaking and listening skillsWhat is a podcast?A podcast is an audio file that you download from the Internet. After you download it, you can listen to it on your computer or on an MP3/portable music player (for example, an iPod or iRiver). You can subscribe to a podcast so that it is delivered to you automatically each day, just like a newspaper.What is the Learning Guide?The Learning Guide is an 8 – 10 page guide for every future podcast. The Learning Guide includes all of the following: Complete transcripts (ESL Podcast and English Café) Definitions Sample sentences Comprehension questions Additional explanations Cultural notes Tips on improving your EnglishHow do I download a podcast to my computer or MP3 player?The easiest way to is to subscribe to the podcast with free software such as iTunes.You can also download the individual files from our website: RIGHT-click on the Download button. (for Mac: CTRL-click). For Internet Explorer: Select Save Target As… (for Firefox: Save Link As). When you see the Save box, note where you are saving it and click Save. Find the downloaded file and double-click it or import it into your computer’s audio playerThis is a wonderful website .I got Too much benefit to improve my English speaking And listening skills hopefully it'll be useful for others Online Website link http://www.eslpod.com/website/index_new.htmlWith best Regards
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞
Do or Die .............................>
Raina100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ESL Podcast : Improve your English speaking and listening skills

Post by Raina100 »

THANKS FOR THIS USEFUL MAIL
shahzadnabeelpk

Re: ESL Podcast : Improve your English speaking and listening skills

Post by shahzadnabeelpk »

There are various websites that offers online classes, You can visit any website and start improving your English language skills but might charge you a fee http://www.learnitlive.com/index.php

Return to “ENGLISH”