Urdu MCQs

Information about the Urdu paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
ravian786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Worried about Urdu for Tehsildar,AR Coperative Societies and Pms

Post by ravian786 »

haroongul wrote:dear guides sa kabhi bhi ap competative exam clear nahe kar sakta
thanks bro please tell me the best way to cover urdu for only these specific exams(tehsildar and Ar cop societies)when are these exams going to be held??...at least monththanks
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

ravian786 wrote:
haroongul wrote:dear guides sa kabhi bhi ap competative exam clear nahe kar sakta
thanks bro please tell me the best way to cover urdu for only these specific exams(tehsildar and Ar cop societies)when are these exams going to be held??...at least monththanks
dear prepare from graduation level urdu books and intermediate urdu composition book. and read urdu magzines and newspapers editorials. i will assure u that u will clear exams
ravian786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ravian786 »

haroongul wrote:
ravian786 wrote:
dear prepare from graduation level urdu books and intermediate urdu composition book. and read urdu magzines and newspapers editorials. i will assure u that u will clear exams
thanks
farahjaved

Post by farahjaved »

is there any one who share with us his or her best knowledge regarding tehsildar exams preparation or suitable books or any material and any other source?which books are best for urdu and english essays and composition can we purchase separate books for detailed english and urdu essays writing and revenue laws mcqs?
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

farahjaved wrote:is there any one who share with us his or her best knowledge regarding tehsildar exams preparation or suitable books or any material and any other source?which books are best for urdu and english essays and composition can we purchase separate books for detailed english and urdu essays writing and revenue laws mcqs?
english compostion book graduate level, newspapers editorials, magzines for essay
frazwan01
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by frazwan01 »

Can any body confirm that idioms and pair of words will be included in english composition or not?
FaizaLatif
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Urdu MCQs

Post by FaizaLatif »

Aoa i need some help, i have been applied for two posts Tehsildar and assistant director land records but no idea about exam pattern please do me favour and guide me about the exams.
ravian786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Translation kaisey ho g???

Post by ravian786 »

hello friends,I am very weak in Urdu vocabulary and writing I have a question regarding translation part of Urdu and English paper...What is meant by RAWAN Tarjama in case of Urdu paper? Sometimes a person don,t know about exact meaning of a word in English and vice versa...How to cover this situation???To be precise,need few tips for eng to urdu and urdu to eng translation regards

Return to “URDU”