Punjab teacher job query?

Information about the Pakistan Studies PMS paper.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
niaznoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by niaznoor »

AoA, dear friends , i want to ask you that are SESE or senior elementary science educator of BPS-14 are not allowed by Punjab Govt.to teacher primary level classes?
if in primary section of the school there is lack of ESE teachers and number of enroll student are large then are ESE teachers of
BPS-9 have to take the burden by becoming in-charge of the two classes simultaneously?
if in elementary section of the school numbers of student are far less then is in this situation are SESE teachers are not permitted by Punjab Govt to become in-charge of any primary level class and teach primary level student also?if any one have information then plz guide me.thanks
niaznoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Plz reply Jazi brother!

Post by niaznoor »

AoA, dear friends , i want to ask you that are SESE or senior elementary science educator of BPS-14 are not allowed by Punjab Govt.to teacher primary level classes?
if in primary section of the school there is lack of ESE teachers and number of enroll student are large then are ESE teachers of
BPS-9 have to take the burden by becoming in-charge of the two classes simultaneously?
if in elementary section of the school numbers of student are far less then is in this situation are SESE teachers are not permitted by Punjab Govt to become in-charge of any primary level class and teach primary level student also?if any one have information then plz guide me.thanks
RanaShahzad764
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Punjab teacher job query?

Post by RanaShahzad764 »

niaznoor wrote:AoA, dear friends , i want to ask you that are SESE or senior elementary science educator of BPS-14 are not allowed by Punjab Govt.to teacher primary level classes?
To ese ki add kb ari
niaznoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by niaznoor »

plz any one reply my post thanks

Return to “PAKISTAN STUDIES”