COMPUTER SCIENCE

This subject carries 200 marks
drmsfsd

COMPUTER SCIENCE

Post by drmsfsd »

[/align][/color][/size][/font]ASLAM O ALAIKUM.HONOR ABLE ADMIN.MY QUALIFICATION IS BS(IT)=BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HONOR 4 YEARS=M.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE BY HEC I HAVE EQUELENT CERTIFICATE .CAN I APPLY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE LECTURER.
Last edited by drmsfsd on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: COMPUTER SCIENCE

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

drmsfsd wrote:[/align][/color][/size][/font]ASLAM O ALAIKUM.HONOR ABLE ADMIN.HOP YOU ARE ENJOYING GOOOOOOOOOOOD HEALTH.PLEASE CLEAR ME.I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF LECTURER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE.HOW MANY POST ARE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE LECTURSHIP.MY QUALIFICATION IS BS(IT)=BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HONOR 4 YEARS=M.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE BY HEC I HAVE EQUELENT CERTIFICATE .CAN I APPLY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE LECTURER.
for male candidates there are 50 Posts of Computer Science
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
sadafniazikhaaaan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sadafniazikhaaaan »

A.a admin nd all ,em new on this forum,i did MCS,nw want to apply for computer sci lecturer but i dnt knw about the book................. which book i should consult for preparation of ppsc paper of computer science??................................[/b][/size]
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

sadafniazikhaaaan wrote:A.a admin nd all ,em new on this forum,i did MCS,nw want to apply for computer sci lecturer but i dnt knw about the book................. which book i should consult for preparation of ppsc paper of computer science??................................[/b][/size]
Basic Concepts of your relevant field of speciallization & also refer to your Short-Notes, if prepared on your subjects. You can also consult your educational books, as a number of books have MCQs, Short questions & Fill in the Blanks at the end of chapter. Revise your knowledge rather than to get another book. However, the test is MCQ based only.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
sadafniazikhaaaan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sadafniazikhaaaan »

A.A admin... thanx for reply,,,anothr mistake i hv done during online form filling....i chose Msc computer science,,infact i did MCS,,bt there was optio in form Mcs honors,,i dnt knw abt it,,i was confused nd chose MSC comuter science,,,bt my mastr is MCS with semster systm of 2 nd half year duration,,,si it mistake???hw can i correct it???plz help me???
sliver0ak
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sliver0ak »

A.A! I have done Bachelors of Science in Computer Science (4years) from AIOU and Diploma of Associate Engineering in IT (3years duration from PBTE, Lahore) at intermediate level and i have also got the equivalence certificate from IBCC for Fsc. Pre-Engg. I just want to know that am i eligible to apply for the post of lecturer computer science? plz guide

Return to “COMPUTER SCIENCES”