Computer Science - a Good Book???

This subject carries 200 marks
mimran157
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Computer Science - a Good Book???

Post by mimran157 »

can anyone tell a good book comprising all the different topics of computer science??
hasan12388
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Computer Science - a Good Book???

Post by hasan12388 »

there are a lot of books whihc u can consult like1. intro to CS by brook sheer2.c++ dietel and cietel3. operating systems the dinosaur books4. introduction to compilers the dragon books5 data structures i prepared for my CSS exam from these one and they helped a lotthese can make you attempt all five but can give you no choice
javaira
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by javaira »

well all these books can only help in programming but what about other topics like compiler autometa,operating system and computer architecture these topics are also important in that field also tests like GRE are composed of these topics
tanisha143
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by tanisha143 »

if we have internet facility..........then we can prepare everything regarding ppr...if we can not manage its books.....and our study handouts are the best for that....so i think we should not worry about books......and only post genuine problems here....so that we should not be a cause of time wasting for others as well as ourselves.......thanks for reading my comment.

Return to “COMPUTER SCIENCES”