ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

The information about the current and old Written Results announced by the PPSC can be find here...
alinadeemrao
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Multan
Contact:

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by alinadeemrao » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 pm

WAQASALIGORAYA wrote:@abbasian bhai,naveed bhai,nawab bhai and other seniorz.....assistant in board of revenue k written exams mein jin candidates ne qualify kia hai un k interviews kb tk honge.....thanks in anticipation.....
Today i received the call from PPSC official... He informed me that my interview for the above pist is on 04-02-2013 at lahore... I was instructed to bring all original documents i.e degrees + ID card and NOC from the current employer.I am at 12 th in written exam.
Ali Rao (Inspector Excise)
"It is impossible to love and to be wise"


WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 pm

zafar726 wrote:Yes, with the grace of Almighty Allah, I am serving as Assistant in S & GAD with the merit Policy of PPSC.
GUD BRO....then do guide me that which are the spheres that must pe prepared by me for getting through interview.....

User avatar
zafar726
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by zafar726 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Islamiat , current affair and General Knowledge q tha. aik or baat jb mai na interview dia tb me was studying M.A English, mera guider na mjha kaha k mt btana k English mei master kr rha ho varna bht q hoo ga literature ka. mai na sirf B.A btaya or kaha k private school mei teaching. I observe k M.A English wala loog interview pass na kr ska mgr allah k karm sa mera hogia
chain is no stronger than its weakest link.

WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 pm

zafar726 wrote:Islamiat , current affair and General Knowledge q tha. aik or baat jb mai na interview dia tb me was studying M.A English, mera guider na mjha kaha k mt btana k English mei master kr rha ho varna bht q hoo ga literature ka. mai na sirf B.A btaya or kaha k private school mei teaching. I observe k M.A English wala loog interview pass na kr ska mgr allah k karm sa mera hogia
mein ne b.com kia hai aur ten l.l.b kia hai.....wht will u suggest me.....

User avatar
zafar726
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by zafar726 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Aap na application daita wqt agr LLB mention kia thaa tu ab bhe btana otherwise B.Com hee btaia
chain is no stronger than its weakest link.


WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 pm

zafar726 wrote:Aap na application daita wqt agr LLB mention kia thaa tu ab bhe btana otherwise B.Com hee btaia
bhai woh apllcation online fill ki thi us mein graduation se age ki option e nai thi thats y i couldnt mention any further qualification after graduation....

User avatar
zafar726
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by zafar726 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 am

borther, sirf B.com btaia or concentrate for interview preparation, B.com sa related bhe thora bht pochai gaa. brother , it is luck to qualify for interview, iss unemployment k dourr mei, aap din raat interview tiaar krai> BOR mei Assistant ki jobs bht valuable and powerful haa
chain is no stronger than its weakest link.

WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 pm

zafar726 wrote:borther, sirf B.com btaia or concentrate for interview preparation, B.com sa related bhe thora bht pochai gaa. brother , it is luck to qualify for interview, iss unemployment k dourr mei, aap din raat interview tiaar krai> BOR mei Assistant ki jobs bht valuable and powerful haa
bro thankx for bolstering me...my question is k mein ne 2008 mein b.com kia tha ab 2013 hai agr mein just b.com tk e apni qualification btata hun to wo ye b tou puch skte hain na k 4 years ap kia krte rahe graduation k baad.......??

User avatar
zafar726
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by zafar726 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 pm

apka gap bhe bht ziada haa, phr aap koi job btai private firm mei> My clear advice is that not to show your LLB. koi kehta hai k extra qualification k marks bhe milta hai. plz discuss it with senior members of the forum so that exact situation should be made.
chain is no stronger than its weakest link.

WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT IN BOR WRITTEN RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

zafar726 wrote:apka gap bhe bht ziada haa, phr aap koi job btai private firm mei> My clear advice is that not to show your LLB. koi kehta hai k extra qualification k marks bhe milta hai. plz discuss it with senior members of the forum so that exact situation should be made.
sooo seniorz plz do guide me wht should i to do.....??


Post Reply

Return to “WRITTEN RESULTS ANNOUNCED”