Zilladar ka final result kab aye ga?

The information about the current and old Final Results announced by the PPSC can be find here...
Rex
Supporter
Supporter

Zilladar ka final result kab aye ga?

Post by Rex »

Zilladar ka final result kab aye ga? Aye ga bhe ya bahro bahr lahore ho jaye ga? Admin or any other plz update.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: Zilladar ka final result kab aye ga?

Post by naveed143smile »

inshallah jald aa jay ga... wait and pray
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
Diplomat27
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Diplomat27 »

Dear Sir,I was rejected for the post of zilladar on the baseless ground of not providing valid CNIC.I had submitted the valid copy of CNIC with my representation before ppsc,which has not been entertained yet.Neither I have been called for interview nor I have been informed about the disposal of my representation.Plz guide me, what should I do?
joni007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by joni007 »

Why the final result of Zilladar posts are not still being announced by PPSC? The posts of food inspector which appeared on the same date, with the Zilladars posts, have been finally come to end and responsibilities have been assigned to the concerned candidates . But Zilladar posts are still hanging on ........... Could u plz administrator reply?
Asmar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Asmar »

Administrator Please update When the Final result of Zilladar is announced?
joni007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by joni007 »

Why the final result of Zilladar posts are not still being announced by PPSC? The posts of food inspector which appeared on the same date, with the Zilladars posts, have been finally come to end and responsibilities have been assigned to the concerned candidates . But Zilladar posts are still hanging on ........... Could u plz administrator reply?
Arcane7
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Arcane7 »

. .
Last edited by Arcane7 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
joni007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by joni007 »

Why the final result of Zilladar posts are not still being announced by PPSC? The posts of food inspector which appeared on the same date, with the Zilladars posts, have been finally come to end and responsibilities have been assigned to the concerned candidates . But Zilladar posts are still hanging on ........... Could u please Administrator reply?
joni007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by joni007 »

To, The Administrator Why the final result of Zilladar posts are not still being announced by PPSC? The posts of food inspector which appeared on the same date, with the Zilladars posts, have been finally come to end and responsibilities have been assigned to the concerned candidates . But Zilladar posts are still hanging on ......... Could u please Administrator reply?
Diplomat27
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Diplomat27 »

ToThe Administrator,Dear Sir/Madam,I had appeared in the test for post of Zilladar on all Punjab basis. I was rejected on the grounds of not providing valid CNIC. I had submitted my representation with payment of 100 rupees challan and copy of valid CNIC before ppsc. Up to this day, my representation has not been considered as neither I have been called for interview, nor I have been informed about the rejection of my representation. Where should I go to seek justice? This is not fair to reject a person on such petty issue.

Return to “FINAL RESULTS ANNOUNCED”