Social Work /Sociology

This subject carries 200 Marks
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Social Work /Sociology

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Plz guide me seniors, which subject should I opt out of Social Work and Sociology.I have my Masters in English .Waiting for the response of seniors.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Social Work /Sociology

Post by farasat_ali »

Sociology It is scoring subject
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

farasat_ali wrote:Sociology It is scoring subject
whats the difference between the two?I have heard social workn is easy.I mean there are many tgheories in sociology which create problem
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Yes dear there theories. That is why it is scoring subject. Also see the past paper of sociology. You will see it totally depend on your general knowledge and you must have to learn about theories
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Just see the different b/w these two papers you will find which is easy. Social work mostly consist of practical work.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

After seeing the syllabus of both sociololy and social work , coming across past papers of the two and examining my aptitude , I have decide to opt Social work . It is easier then sociology and can be prepared earlier then sociology . The scoring trend of both is the almost the same and both give score to a competent aspirant ranging from 105 to 125 or sometimes even more . Theories are there in sociology which sometimes prove disturbing . So I have opted social work .
hira
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by hira »

after a thorough study of the syllbi of social work and sociology,and found that social work is easy then sociology...... as in social work ,topics r easy going,.... so i hv decided to opt social work......
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

hira wrote:after a thorough study of the syllbi of social work and sociology,and found that social work is easy then sociology...... as in social work ,topics r easy going,.... so i hv decided to opt social work......
Which book are you going to follow for it ?And what is your remaining combination?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
hira wrote:after a thorough study of the syllbi of social work and sociology,and found that social work is easy then sociology...... as in social work ,topics r easy going,.... so i hv decided to opt social work......
Which book are you going to follow for it ?And what is your remaining combination?
Dear Social Work by Karvan Publisher cover whole syllabusSociology is also easy. But good books are not available regarding syllabus you have to buy different books to cover sociology syllabus
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:After seeing the syllabus of both sociololy and social work , coming across past papers of the two and examining my aptitude , I have decide to opt Social work . It is easier then sociology and can be prepared earlier then sociology . The scoring trend of both is the almost the same and both give score to a competent aspirant ranging from 105 to 125 or sometimes even more . Theories are there in sociology which sometimes prove disturbing . So I have opted social work .
Main nay b social work he select kia hay.Kon si book achi hay?

Return to “SOCIAL WORK”