This subject carries 200 Marks
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Social Work /Sociology

Post by farasat_ali »

fearless wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:After seeing the syllabus of both sociololy and social work , coming across past papers of the two and examining my aptitude , I have decide to opt Social work . It is easier then sociology and can be prepared earlier then sociology . The scoring trend of both is the almost the same and both give score to a competent aspirant ranging from 105 to 125 or sometimes even more . Theories are there in sociology which sometimes prove disturbing . So I have opted social work .
Main nay b social work he select kia hay.Kon si book achi hay?
Karvan walon ki Social Work for PMS
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

farasat_ali wrote:
fearless wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:After seeing the syllabus of both sociololy and social work , coming across past papers of the two and examining my aptitude , I have decide to opt Social work . It is easier then sociology and can be prepared earlier then sociology . The scoring trend of both is the almost the same and both give score to a competent aspirant ranging from 105 to 125 or sometimes even more . Theories are there in sociology which sometimes prove disturbing . So I have opted social work .
Main nay b social work he select kia hay.Kon si book achi hay?
Karvan walon ki Social Work for PMS
Brother what about the book by Waqar Aziz Bhutta by Advanced Publishers?Is that better or Carvan's?
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Brother what about the book by Waqar Aziz Bhutta by Advanced Publishers?Is that better or Carvan's?[/quote]i just checked Carvan book. So it cover whole syllabus
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

farasat_ali wrote:Brother what about the book by Waqar Aziz Bhutta by Advanced Publishers?Is that better or Carvan's?
i just checked Carvan book. So it cover whole syllabus[/quote]Brother I have checked both the books .Advance d's book is comparatively better .There is another book by Prof. Khalid which is much much better both in content and language and wisdomBut that is a bit tough and lengthy.But in any way that is better book then both these books.
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:Brother what about the book by Waqar Aziz Bhutta by Advanced Publishers?Is that better or Carvan's?
i just checked Carvan book. So it cover whole syllabus
Brother I have checked both the books .Advance d's book is comparatively better .There is another book by Prof. Khalid which is much much better both in content and language and wisdomBut that is a bit tough and lengthy.But in any way that is better book then both these books.[/quote]Brother phir kon si book in main say pahi jai?Jaisay ap nay Punjabi ki book ka guide kia hay wese heSocial work ki b book recommend krain.Thanks
abugee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abugee »

fearless wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:
Brother I have checked both the books .Advance d's book is comparatively better .There is another book by Prof. Khalid which is much much better both in content and language and wisdomBut that is a bit tough and lengthy.But in any way that is better book then both these books.
Brother phir kon si book in main say pahi jai?Jaisay ap nay Punjabi ki book ka guide kia hay wese heSocial work ki b book recommend krain.Thanks[/quote]fear less special thanks for you to break the record. mention it belowView/Close list • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • administrator ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post • Tasawar Bosal ← for post
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

fearless wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:
Brother I have checked both the books .Advance d's book is comparatively better .There is another book by Prof. Khalid which is much much better both in content and language and wisdomBut that is a bit tough and lengthy.But in any way that is better book then both these books.
Brother phir kon si book in main say pahi jai?Jaisay ap nay Punjabi ki book ka guide kia hay wese heSocial work ki b book recommend krain.Thanks[/quote]Social Work Karvan Walon ki
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

@ Frasat AliBrother Advanced Publishers Book is better.Just consult that once.You would see , it is better.
palvisha
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by palvisha »

salam to allguys mainy b social work select kiya ha...is k sath business add and political science....ye combination ok ha???plz recomand me books
Mian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Mian »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:@ Frasat AliBrother Advanced Publishers Book is better.Just consult that once.You would see , it is better.
yar mein ne "Social Work, Mass communication & Urdu" select kya haikya khayal hai combination k baray mein??aur books kon si li jain???

Return to “SOCIAL WORK”