Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

This subject carries 200 Marks
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by fearless »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
fearless wrote:@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Brother I have seen the book by jahangir Publishers.The word that cane best explain it areThe Best Book for PMS PunjabiIf one want to score maximum in Punjabi , he must go for this book by Jahangirs Publishers.It consists of two parsPaper I and Paper II.For both papers are separate books.They are in great detail and in superb language and equipped with wise quotation , references and poetic references,.No other book can be compared with it.Though it is lengthy,Yet it should be read for pocketing higher scores as investment in Punjabi earns a huge profit in the form of great marks.I would recommend this book for Punjabi.Note:Those who have already the book by Jahangir the CSS edition . They should not buy both but should buy only book IIas Paper I can be easily prepared from that book.
Thanks a lot lot lot brother .You have explained it so nicely.I am going to study this book noy .Thanks agian for your guidance
ijazolakh
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ijazolakh »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
plz, guide me for punjabi as u said.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

ijazolakh wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
plz, guide me for punjabi as u said.
brothe What guidance you wanna have ?
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
greatentity

Post by greatentity »

Hi how are all repectable aspirants of competitive exam, pls dont mind frasat Alisb, u r looking as agent of CARVAN PUBLISHERS.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

greatentity wrote:Hi how are all repectable aspirants of competitive exam, pls dont mind frasat Alisb, u r looking as agent of CARVAN PUBLISHERS.
dear as you wish i study Carvan Publisher and i find these books good. Now depend on you which books you like i can give you suggestion. Every Publisher has good books some are very famous. Like carvan Ki General Knowledge is very famous and recommended. Jhangir Series have also very good Books. Urdu by Emporium Publisher recommended by seniors. Now choice is your
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

farasat_ali wrote:
greatentity wrote:Hi how are all repectable aspirants of competitive exam, pls dont mind frasat Alisb, u r looking as agent of CARVAN PUBLISHERS.
dear as you wish i study Carvan Publisher and i find these books good. Now depend on you which books you like i can give you suggestion. Every Publisher has good books some are very famous. Like carvan Ki General Knowledge is very famous and recommended. Jhangir Series have also very good Books. Urdu by Emporium Publisher recommended by seniors. Now choice is your
I have studied the books by both publishers. I have found that carvan punjabi has been written in impressive language. It is more concise than jahangir's. But jahangir's book is also very well particulary in the sense that it is written in headings and sub headings but it looks in many ways that it is a plagiarised copy of carvan. While juxtaposing, i found both the books very good and germane to the syllabus. You anyone you have, is the best.
sas19
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sas19 »

Can any body upload the old PMS papers for PMS. I have got only one yet.......Punjabi (PMS Optional 1994) viewtopic.php?f=26&t=86Waiting...................
rabiajameel
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by rabiajameel »

dear punjabi past paper 2009
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sas19
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sas19 »

Thanks rabiajameel......for uploading papers of 2009. Please share other papers if any body have...
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

sas19 wrote:Thanks rabiajameel......for uploading papers of 2009. Please share other papers if any body have...
Bhai, before 2009, there were no optional papers. Only compulsory papers. So you can't be able to get the past papers of punjabi.

Return to “PUNJABI”