Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

This subject carries 200 Marks
User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 am

Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com


User avatar
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Burewala

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by navveedd » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 am

thanks for creating this page. I have the book of carvan publishers for punjabi but i am feeling it is not succinct. Many unnecessary details are included in it. Can you refer the the book which is concise and to point without any unnecessary material?

User avatar
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Burewala

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by navveedd » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 am

what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?

User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by farasat_ali » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

navveedd wrote:what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
Jhangir Publisher ki not enough Karvan walon ki best hai cover whole syllabus
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by fearless » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Tasawar Bosal wrote:Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
Its indeed a good thresd .Lets make it successful.Let be all togethr here.


fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by fearless » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 pm

farasat_ali wrote:
navveedd wrote:what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
Jhangir Publisher ki not enough Karvan walon ki best hai cover whole syllabus
I have seen jahangir book only .I have find it quite good.

User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 am

fearless wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:
navveedd wrote:what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
Jhangir Publisher ki not enough Karvan walon ki best hai cover whole syllabus
I have seen jahangir book only .I have find it quite good.
I used the book by Jhangirs by Faisal Jappa for my css 2011 preparation. It is a very valuable book on the subjecty. The edition I have does not cover the syllabus for PMS.But , I have been told that new revised edition covering whole syllabus for PMs, has come in market.If so, then I am much optimistic that this would be the best book for punjabi.
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by fearless » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:51 pm

@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.

User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 pm

fearless wrote:@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Brother i will inform you as soon as I come across this book.
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:01 pm

fearless wrote:@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Brother I have seen the book by jahangir Publishers.The word that cane best explain it areThe Best Book for PMS PunjabiIf one want to score maximum in Punjabi , he must go for this book by Jahangirs Publishers.It consists of two parsPaper I and Paper II.For both papers are separate books.They are in great detail and in superb language and equipped with wise quotation , references and poetic references,.No other book can be compared with it.Though it is lengthy,Yet it should be read for pocketing higher scores as investment in Punjabi earns a huge profit in the form of great marks.I would recommend this book for Punjabi.Note:Those who have already the book by Jahangir the CSS edition . They should not buy both but should buy only book IIas Paper I can be easily prepared from that book.
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com


Post Reply

Return to “PUNJABI”