Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

This subject carries 200 Marks
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: Lets Prepare Punjabi for PMS 2011 .

Post by navveedd »

thanks for creating this page. I have the book of carvan publishers for punjabi but i am feeling it is not succinct. Many unnecessary details are included in it. Can you refer the the book which is concise and to point without any unnecessary material?
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

navveedd wrote:what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
Jhangir Publisher ki not enough Karvan walon ki best hai cover whole syllabus
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:Those who have opted Punjabi for PMS 2011 , lets prepare it . Share quality material regarding the subject , valuable tips , suggestions and findings about the subject here . How can we pocket maximum marks in this subject . In last PMS , Punjabi has been a scoring subject . How can we repeat the same trend . All aspirants need to come here for the mutual benefit of all of us .
Its indeed a good thresd .Lets make it successful.Let be all togethr here.
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

farasat_ali wrote:
navveedd wrote:what about the book of jahangir publishers? Are these concise to our syllabus?
I have seen jahangir book only .I have find it quite good.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

fearless wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:
I have seen jahangir book only .I have find it quite good.
I used the book by Jhangirs by Faisal Jappa for my css 2011 preparation. It is a very valuable book on the subjecty. The edition I have does not cover the syllabus for PMS.But , I have been told that new revised edition covering whole syllabus for PMs, has come in market.If so, then I am much optimistic that this would be the best book for punjabi.
fearless
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by fearless »

@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

fearless wrote:@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Brother i will inform you as soon as I come across this book.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

fearless wrote:@ Tasawar Brother.Brother do tell me when you come across the new book by jhangirs. Do tell me if it covers the syllabus?i also hope this book will be helpful.
Brother I have seen the book by jahangir Publishers.The word that cane best explain it areThe Best Book for PMS PunjabiIf one want to score maximum in Punjabi , he must go for this book by Jahangirs Publishers.It consists of two parsPaper I and Paper II.For both papers are separate books.They are in great detail and in superb language and equipped with wise quotation , references and poetic references,.No other book can be compared with it.Though it is lengthy,Yet it should be read for pocketing higher scores as investment in Punjabi earns a huge profit in the form of great marks.I would recommend this book for Punjabi.Note:Those who have already the book by Jahangir the CSS edition . They should not buy both but should buy only book IIas Paper I can be easily prepared from that book.

Return to “PUNJABI”