Suggestions for Optional Subjects?

PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE Is a competitive exam taken by the PPSC
zainulabidin23
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Suggestions for Optional Subjects?

Post by zainulabidin23 »

Hi! i have just started preparing for PMS. if anybody can suggest which optional subjects i shall take that obviuously can earn me good marks. i look forward to your suggesstions. **Experienced professionals are cordially welcome.
Haseeb
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Suggestions for Optional Subjects?

Post by Haseeb »

Dear one scoring subject is Social Work. You can attempt it in urdu as well. Mass Com and Punjabi can also be opted. But i suggest you to take such optional subjects which suit your taste. Regards
The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.
zainulabidin23
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zainulabidin23 »

Haseeb wrote:Dear one scoring subject is Social Work. You can attempt it in urdu as well. Mass Com and Punjabi can also be opted. But i suggest you to take such optional subjects which suit your taste. Regards
Well i am inclined to Social work and persian..And if u can help choosing between pol. scinece and Mass Com, it will be great help.RegardsZain
Haseeb
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Haseeb »

Both Pol Science and Mass Com are scoring subjects. you can attempt them in Urdu as well. You must go for Pol Science if you are going to appear in CSS 2012. But if this is not the case and you intend to appear in PMS only , then opting Pol Science is a bold decision because of its lengthy syllabus. I advise you to go through the contents/outline of Pol Science and Mass Com syllabus available in the syllabus section of PPSC website. Then take your decision. Regards
The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.

Return to “PREPARING FOR PMS”