@ moderators - now after 2011 next PMS add kab ahna ha?

PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE Is a competitive exam taken by the PPSC
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: @ moderators - now after 2011 next PMS add kab ahna ha?

Post by Abbasian »

bilal25 wrote:according to my sources there is strong possibility of dsp's direct recruitment bcoz dmg officers are hell bent on taking revenge from police and if it happens then dsps would have better promotion chances as they will be backed by home secretary and chief secretary and obviously by doing so they want to insult psp officers
But there will be a lot of litigation from the police officials who seek promotions from Inspector to DSP and by making direct recruitment as DSP, the new generation will sit on their heads and block the chances of their promotion. Therefore, the subordinate police officials will strongly resist in this regard to avoid making direct recruitment of DSP.
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Abbasian wrote:
Last Word wrote:now after 2011 next PMS add kab ahna ha? plz share ur infothx
[tab=30]By the end of this year.
Mgr kb tk?
sparkofighter
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sparkofighter »

may be DSPs and SIs recurited
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
irshad81moon
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by irshad81moon »

Due to m.phil classes i couldnt apply for pms. I am 31 now and permanent lecturere assistan in govt. College. What will be my age relaxation? Can i apply for next pms?
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

irshad81moon wrote:Due to m.phil classes i couldnt apply for pms. I am 31 now and permanent lecturere assistan in govt. College. What will be my age relaxation? Can i apply for next pms?
If you will have four years experience then you will be eligible till you attain the age of 35.
irshad81moon
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by irshad81moon »

I joined as lecturer assistant in sep 2008 as caontract employee then regularize in nov. 2009. During this period i obtained 4.5 month holidays. Nowd tell me k sep. 2012 mein kia mere 4 sal service k count hogay ya holiday ki waja se nahi hongay 4 sal for pms age relaxation.
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

irshad81moon wrote:I joined as lecturer assistant in sep 2008 as caontract employee then regularize in nov. 2009. During this period i obtained 4.5 month holidays. Nowd tell me k sep. 2012 mein kia mere 4 sal service k count hogay ya holiday ki waja se nahi hongay 4 sal for pms age relaxation.
Dear, you may apply.

Return to “PREPARING FOR PMS”