Advertisement No 35/2010

This section included all the jobs advertisement done in the year 2010. Files can be downloaded from this section.
administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Nationality: Pakistani

Advertisement No 35/2010

Post by administrator »

Please find the attached file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Advertisement No 35/2010

Post by farasat_ali »

When the result of Assistant in Punjab Police expected?
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Post by Abbasian »

farasat_ali wrote:When the result of Assistant in Punjab Police expected?
in 2-3 days
imrankhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Advertisement No 35/2010

Post by imrankhan »

SirI am apply for post of Staff Nurse in Case No. Ex-23/2010 CHILD PROTECTION AND WELFARE BUREAU HOME DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB. I want to know about the Written Test syllabus?. When this test is conducted?Thanks.
kashif11s
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by kashif11s »

sir i applied on this post DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (BS-11) IN THE PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT / SPECIAL BRANCH PUNJAB ON THREE YEARS CONTACT BASIS (EXTENDABLE). i want to ask from u when the exam will be held and what kind of exam will be talken and what is the course or sylabbous for this post........or which book u will prefer me.......
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

there is no book for this you must have command on software and hardware paper will be consist of 100 MCQS about MS Office and input output devices software and hardware if you have not command on it then no need to apply the paper will be tough so you must have 200% knowledge about computer Application MS Office etc
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
kashif11s
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by kashif11s »

thanks dear i have a lot of experinece about computer,internet they all are childs for me and i have previously passed data entry operator in finanace department exam but remained in interview now i will try.......but tell me if you have any internet book now i full prepare my self and i hope i will pased exam with good marks
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

no need of book you must have command on MS Office its short keys footer and header and and each and everything you must know what is happen in MS Office for which purpose is use mean it will be on your finger tips you can find some computer knowledge in Karwan journal knowledge book which i told you for Warden

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2010”