Audit and accounts officer(BS 16)

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2011.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Re: Audit and accounts officer(BS 16)

Post by haroongul »

@shabeela.kindly visit ppsc wesite and ad no 19. you will find 77 posts of accountatnts,more posts will be advertised soon.you are elgible.req is b.com with second div
shabeela
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabeela »

haroon123 wrote:@shabeela.kindly visit ppsc wesite and ad no 19. you will find 77 posts of accountatnts,more posts will be advertised soon.you are elgible.req is b.com with second div
thanks...........
sajidmunir85
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by sajidmunir85 »

salam to dear friens, please any one tell me how to submitted the fee for ppsc for this (accountant) job.i am in sindh area but i am pamanently residence of punjab.so i want to apply for this please one guied me in this issue .its very much thanks to respondence.muhammad sajid
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

@sajid.... if you have domicile of punjab thn you are eligible. secondly you have to submit fee only SBP or NBP of punjab areas only.because challan form is provisional not frderal
imransiddique

Post by imransiddique »

@ what about expereince they require experence of 2 yaears 2ndly i have done bba(hons ) am i eligible pls if any member hav infothen share
adnan4u
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by adnan4u »

sir can you guide me that when will the test for the post of Accountant Bps14 will be conducted and what type of the test will be if i want to be prepared for this test what should i do then???
It Always Seems impossible until it's done.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

test will be of MCQ type containing English,gernal knowledge, and question relating commerce,accounting etc
haroonyousaf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by haroonyousaf »

Dear Admin,Please tell me that A person with MBA (finance) is eligible to apply for the post where M.Com is demanded as qualification?i.e for the post of account officer or Audit Officer advertised in AD.19/2011.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

gentleman. you are not eligible if u r MBA.
sami1

Post by sami1 »

YR ME NAY FORM FIL KRNA HAI ACCOUNTAN BPS-14 KI POST K LEA PLZZZZZZZZZZ GUIDE ME K KON SA TEST HO GA SIRF ACCOUNTING KA HO GA YA PMS KA HO GA ............AS EARLY AS POSIBLE.

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2011”