Age Limit for Lecturer job?

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2011.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Age Limit for Lecturer job?

Post by farasat_ali »

saleemsgd wrote:Kindly give me information about 05 years General age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab (S & GAD) Notification No. SOR-1(S&GAD)9-36/81my age 29 years & 4 months and i m not employee in Govt sector so can i apply for this post.
General Age relaxation mean age relaxation for every person not for Govt. Person
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
humaghafoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by humaghafoor »

saleemsgd wrote:Kindly give me information about 05 years General age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab (S & GAD) Notification No. SOR-1(S&GAD)9-36/81my age 29 years & 4 months and i m not employee in Govt sector so can i apply for this post.
yes you are eligible
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

yes you can apply for the post of lecturer
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Faisal007 wrote:For Lecturer the maximum age limit is 33 including 5 years general relaxation for all (28+5). Could any one tell if age relaxation is allowed beyond 33. previously secretary education may grant relaxation up to ten years. Is this allowed now
You have to send the application the Secretary Education Department for request age relaxation . if he wants he can grant age relaxation but u have to obtain relaxation letter before submission of Application .
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Nawab wrote:
Faisal007 wrote:For Lecturer the maximum age limit is 33 including 5 years general relaxation for all (28+5). Could any one tell if age relaxation is allowed beyond 33. previously secretary education may grant relaxation up to ten years. Is this allowed now
You have to send the application the Secretary Education Department for request age relaxation . if he wants he can grant age relaxation but u have to obtain relaxation letter before submission of Application .
no need to obtain age relaxation letter for this you can apply without letter
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

farasat_ali wrote:
Nawab wrote:
no need to obtain age relaxation letter for this you can apply without letter
Read his question again ....
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Nawab wrote:
then he can not get age relaxation more 33 is final
TabassumKhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by TabassumKhan »

i had made a mistake on the online submitted form for the lecturer post. plz tell me hw can i correct it? or what to do?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

farasat_ali wrote:
Nawab wrote:
then he can not get age relaxation more 33 is final
Secretary of department have powers to give relaxation in Upper age limit.But usually they don’t exercise this power.So u can say that he cant get any age relaxation
humaghafoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by humaghafoor »

haroon123 wrote:
Rfari wrote:Age relaxation for whom? I mean to ask who is entitle to this age relaxation?
everyone.... according to S and GAD
age relaxation lena parey ge ya it is for everyone?

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2011”