Unable to upload pic on Lectureship Application form

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2011.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
awaisdar001
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Unable to upload pic on Lectureship Application form

Post by awaisdar001 »

i need help on the uploading my picture on the application form of LECTURESHIP.i was uploading the pic and it keep on saying JPG and Less then 200kb file..as my file was fulfilling the required criteria.then i just submitted the form without the picture..as i can not edit my form to try again and can not resend my application form (as it allows only one application from) so tell me will my form be acceptable?or what i need to do to make it acceptable?thanks in advance
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Unable to upload pic on Lectureship Application form

Post by farasat_ali »

awaisdar001 wrote:i need help on the uploading my picture on the application form of LECTURESHIP.i was uploading the pic and it keep on saying JPG and Less then 200kb file..as my file was fulfilling the required criteria.then i just submitted the form without the picture..as i can not edit my form to try again and can not resend my application form (as it allows only one application from) so tell me will my form be acceptable?or what i need to do to make it acceptable?thanks in advance
app apni pic or ID card or form number ppsc ki email pay send kar dain
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
awaisdar001
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by awaisdar001 »

thanks alot for a quick reply.. but i have already mailed them my picture with APPLICATION NUMBER as its name.so?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

awaisdar001 wrote:thanks alot for a quick reply.. but i have already mailed them my picture with APPLICATION NUMBER as its name.so?
also send your CNIC
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
awaisdar001
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by awaisdar001 »

only cnic alone or all three files???1cnic 2app form3pic?kindly confirm me the email add to mail as wellthank you

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2011”