Lectureship exams

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2011.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Lectureship exams

Post by haroongul »

For members want to be a lecturer::::LIKE farasat bhai,,,i come to know that lectureship exams are going to be held in this year....advertisement expected month June. and exams September...... more than thousand seats are expected.... seats will be distributed according to subjects.. maximum seats will be for English,.....be ready
Last edited by haroongul on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Re: Lectureship exams

Post by haroongul »

QUALIFICATION: Master’s degree (at least 2nd division) in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification. Provided that for the subject of English, M.A. 3rd division with diploma in English from Allama Iqbal Open University will also be eligible. IMPORTANT NOTE: i) A candidate applying for more than one subject must submit application in each subject separately. ii) Candidates applying on disabled quota will be eligible for open merit seats. However, selection of such candidates against the disabled quota shall be made on the basis of Inter-se merit, irrespective of their subjects. iii) Candidates are required to attach attested copies of required testimonials alongwith the prescribed application form indicating the subject applied for in bold letters. PAY: i) BS-17 ii) Rs. 4000/- p.m in case of posting at Tehsil Headquarters & below (as Additional Allowance). AGE: 21 to 28 years + five years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab (S&GAD) Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 33 years ELIGIBILITY: Male and Female as detailed above, Domiciled in any District of the Punjab Province.
sam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by sam »

how many seats are there for botany n biology female lecturers...plz replyn also tell when will be advertised...
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

sam wrote:how many seats are there for botany n biology female lecturers...plz replyn also tell when will be advertised...
wait for advertisementit will take 1-2 months
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
humaghafoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by humaghafoor »

sam wrote:how many seats are there for botany n biology female lecturers...plz replyn also tell when will be advertised...
biology for female 60 for male55botant for female15 for male 20
faisee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisee »

will there be any seat for computer science
humaghafoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by humaghafoor »

faisee wrote:will there be any seat for computer science
yes for male 50 and for female 44
faisee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisee »

humaghafoor wrote:
faisee wrote:will there be any seat for computer science
yes for male 50 and for female 44
thanx
Zureesha

Post by Zureesha »

Hellow EveryBody I'm Zureesha. this is gonna be my first post.. & yea to say, you guys are doing an appreciable work here on the forum for the beginners well my query i: How should i apply for lectureship exams..I expect a Job in Multan
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Zureesha wrote:Hellow EveryBody I'm Zureesha. this is gonna be my first post.. & yea to say, you guys are doing an appreciable work here on the forum for the beginners well my query i: How should i apply for lectureship exams..I expect a Job in Multan
forms will be submitted online. You will have to wait till advertisement
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2011”