Examinations for PMS 2011 is going to held in mid of July.

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
KalaJin
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Examinations for PMS 2011 is going to held in mid of Jul

Post by KalaJin »

KalaJin wrote:jinn ki aik zaban hoti hai. main apni baat pe qayim hu exams sept main hon ge. July main huay to main tind karva lu ga
Lekin i never said m leaving the forum. . . i said m nt gonna update ju ppl. . the other thing i said m gonna shave my head if exams are held in july aur main apne ilfaaz pe kayin hu k july main exams huay to main apni tind karva lu ga jin ki aik zaban hoti hai
My common sense....Your philosophy!!!!
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

yes every one its 100% sure that the exam date is 12-sep...
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, membersNow it is confirmed that PMS Papers has postponed ... no Final Date has been decided yet..( Mean 18th July date has been rejected.. but next date haven't been given.)the dates that many members are telling are all approximate.Chances are very high that papers will held after EID..
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

administrator wrote:Dear, membersNow it is confirmed that PMS Papers has postponed ... no Final Date has been decided yet..( Mean 18th July date has been rejected.. but next date haven't been given.)the dates that many members are telling are all approximate.Chances are very high that papers will held after EID..
Eid k baad hi hun ge exam.12 Sep ki date to commission wale bta rhe hain.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

Anti corruption aur Labour Officers k tests ab pms s pehle h skte hain?
Kamran
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Kamran »

administrator wrote:Dear, membersNow it is confirmed that PMS Papers has postponed ... no Final Date has been decided yet..( Mean 18th July date has been rejected.. but next date haven't been given.)the dates that many members are telling are all approximate.Chances are very high that papers will held after EID..
Dear Administrator,Thanks for the info.Kindly advise if PPSC plans to conduct exam for other posts i-e Inspector Anti corruption in July??
I can , I will
Diplomat27
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Diplomat27 »

Kamran wrote:
Dear Administrator,Thanks for the info.Kindly advise if PPSC plans to conduct exam for other posts i-e Inspector Anti corruption in July??
Dear,I think as pms is delayed, so there are chances that the tests of anti-corruption inspector & labour officer will be conducted before eid between end of july to end of august.
Diplomat27
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Diplomat27 »

Dear Admin,Are there any chances of re-advertisement of pms add for age relaxation? Is there any involvement of LHC for grant of age relaxation for pms?
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Post by Abbasian »

administrator wrote:@KalaJinDear, Till now PPSC is working for the commencement of PMS Examination on 18th July..and dear don't trust any of the Academies representatives ...There are very healthy chances that Exam will be start from 18th July 2011.So wish you all, good luck .
The PMS exam is going to be postponed till the middle of August, 2011, subject to the availability of examination centres and other necessities.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

Abbasian wrote:
administrator wrote:@KalaJinDear, Till now PPSC is working for the commencement of PMS Examination on 18th July..and dear don't trust any of the Academies representatives ...There are very healthy chances that Exam will be start from 18th July 2011.So wish you all, good luck .
The PMS exam is going to be postponed till the middle of August, 2011, subject to the availability of examination centres and other necessities.
Exam ab sep m hun ge..so no more confusion plz.ppsc lhr says "forum ka hum s koi link nhi.exam sep m hun ge"..so waqai parhna chaiye ab..ta ta

Return to “PMS 2011”