IMP ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PMS 2011

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Nationality: Pakistani

IMP ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PMS 2011

Post by administrator »

Dear, members,PMS 2011 exams that were supposed to held on 07-Sep-2011 has been postponed...and no final date for the examination has been decided yet...last date that i mention on forum 23 sep 2011 is also not in consideration now...NOW PPSC will wait for the decision of the Punjab Govt what they will decide about it...As Punjab govt is planning to go for the ICA ( inter court Appeal) against this decision ...so no final date for the examination has been decided yet...A press note in this regard from PPSC will be published in the news paper on the 28 Aug 2011.so dear... no final exam date has been decided yet.. any thing could be possible...PPSC has nothing to do with the age decision..
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
picses1360
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: IMP ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PMS 2011

Post by picses1360 »

administrator wrote:Dear, members,PMS 2011 exams that were supposed to held on 07-Sep-2011 has been postponed...and no final date for the examination has been decided yet...last date that i mention on forum 23 sep 2011 is also not in consideration now...NOW PPSC will wait for the decision of the Punjab Govt what they will decide about it...As Punjab govt is planning to go for the ICA ( inter court Appeal) against this decision ...so no final date for the examination has been decided yet...A press note in this regard from PPSC will be published in the news paper on the 28 Aug 2011.so dear... no final exam date has been decided yet.. any thing could be possible...PPSC has nothing to do with the age decision..
its mean administrator es month to nae hon ga na paper.
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

YES dear, chances are very high...but it is also depend on the govt decision...
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

administrator wrote:Dear, members,PMS 2011 exams that were supposed to held on 07-Sep-2011 has been postponed...and no final date for the examination has been decided yet...last date that i mention on forum 23 sep 2011 is also not in consideration now...NOW PPSC will wait for the decision of the Punjab Govt what they will decide about it...As Punjab govt is planning to go for the ICA ( inter court Appeal) against this decision ...so no final date for the examination has been decided yet...A press note in this regard from PPSC will be published in the news paper on the 28 Aug 2011.so dear... no final exam date has been decided yet.. any thing could be possible...PPSC has nothing to do with the age decision..
Thanks sir for informing. It is not happened well for me and for all those who are studying from many many months. Main tu syllabus revise kar kar kay thak chuka hoon. Punjab govt's appeal and court proceedings may take months and if the secretary S and G&D looses this appeal, it will be really a mental torture for me. The persons who have gone well through their course certainly wish to commence the exams as soon as possible.
drunkey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by drunkey »

navveedd wrote:
Thanks sir for informing. It is not happened well for me and for all those who are studying from many many months. Main tu syllabus revise kar kar kay thak chuka hoon. Punjab govt's appeal and court proceedings may take months and if the secretary S and G&D looses this appeal, it will be really a mental torture for me. The persons who have gone well through their course certainly wish to commence the exams as soon as possible.
true but at least no exams in september now
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

And if the secretary S & G ad opted to file an appeal, I'm sure he will be met with horrified rebuff because PMS Exams are not being carried out on regular yearly basis as is the case of CSS. The court will be definite in favour of age relaxation. It looks the secretary is the most inept person as illustrated by the high court in its decision. Had he not betrayed the rules, all this might never happen.
faisalayaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisalayaz »

okay thanks
areejnwr
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by areejnwr »

Salam 2 all ,dear plzzzzzzz telll me that k kia PPSC age relaxation dene k huq mein nahi hia ? according to the administrator's last line "PPSC has nothing to do with the age decision.." kia age relaxation mile g k nahi ? i have to apear on age relaxation base plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i request u alllllllllllllllllll that pray for me that i shouldnt miss this chance and PPSC should agree for age relaxation for alll ppl.I have started my studies after courts decision PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ keep me up to date.thanxNeeds ur prays.BEST REGARDS
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

areejnwr wrote:Salam 2 all ,dear plzzzzzzz telll me that k kia PPSC age relaxation dene k huq mein nahi hia ? according to the administrator's last line "PPSC has nothing to do with the age decision.." kia age relaxation mile g k nahi ? i have to apear on age relaxation base plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i request u alllllllllllllllllll that pray for me that i shouldnt miss this chance and PPSC should agree for age relaxation for alll ppl.I have started my studies after courts decision PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ keep me up to date.thanxNeeds ur prays.BEST REGARDS
It is not the PPSC that will grant age relaxation. It's the secretary S & G AD who enjoyed discretionary powers in this regard.
faisalayaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisalayaz »

Bhai @Admin ka kehne ka matlab tha ke agar age relaxtion allow ho jati court ke decision ke mutabik and punjab government bi man jati hai to PPSC age relaxation accept kar le ga and agar government nahi manti to PPSC bechara kuch nahi karsaqti. In short, PPSC is just a commission which conductucs exams according to rules given with neutral opinion. PPSC neither favour nor disfavour age relaxtion as it is not in their mendate. They are just the one who take exams but they have sympathy with people....ASe hi hai ADMIN ka point of view

Return to “PMS 2011”