PMS 2011 (Post All Papers In This Thread-Objectives)

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

PMS 2011 (Post All Papers In This Thread-Objectives)

Post by muhammadmohsinali »

AOA,Dear Members,Please post All question of different papers of PMS 2011 in this thread in Objective form.Hope for the best. May all of you will achieve your destinations.Dear Members we will try to solve the papers also for future guidance.Regards,
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: PMS 2011 (Post All Papers In This Thread-Subjective-Objective)

Post by WaqarAlam »

I was not fully prepared for the examination but still enthusatic to take the examination as a disable student. But I am unable to make my way to lahore that's why, I am not participating in the exam. So sad dosto, mjha afsos ho raha ha, mjha delaasa do kch himat duuuuuuuuuuuu, plzzzzzzzzzzzz q k ab mein css mein jao ga and ap sub log mera name parho ga next year ju final announcement ho ge 31 may, 2013 mein, In Sha ALLAH.Regards,
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WaqarAlam »

I must say one things that ppsc should conduct their examination in major districts atleast one center. Going lahore everytime for examination is troublesome jobs, speciafically for the persons who are like me and use wheel chair to move. Is not it so dear friends?And kindly do share all the papers completely, because these papers would also be help full for coming examination of css and pcs.Regards,Peer Zada Waqar Alam,
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.
saimajabeen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saimajabeen »

A.A every body:how's ur paper today?i m not prepared 4 the exams but still i m going to attempt the paper.............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pray 4 me...............
[wave=blue]"live and let to live"[/wave]
QAYYUM
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by QAYYUM »

only 6000 thousand students appeat today out of 35000 thousand application.according to my estimation..in dps aik room me 40 ki capacity thi lakin her room me 6 se 8 larke they
Tauseef
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Tauseef »

WaqarAlam wrote:I was not fully prepared for the examination but still enthusatic to take the examination as a disable student. But I am unable to make my way to lahore that's why, I am not participating in the exam. So sad dosto, mjha afsos ho raha ha, mjha delaasa do kch himat duuuuuuuuuuuu, plzzzzzzzzzzzz q k ab mein css mein jao ga and ap sub log mera name parho ga next year ju final announcement ho ge 31 may, 2013 mein, In Sha ALLAH.Regards,
same condition here bhai jan ia also a disable person. i prepared well in start but due to some unserious people they said k pms k papers eid k bad ho gay i calm down and at the end i do not cover my saylabus. zindagi main first time aisa hova ha k i appled for some exam but day nahe paya. so disappointed. hamaari govt bateen to bohat bari karti ha regarding development of disable but reality main kuch nahe karti. iam a pharmacist, 7 mah guzar gay magar koi job nahe ha. plz share me ur contact numberplz.plz.plz
Gondal
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: PMS 2011 (Post All Papers In This Thread-Objectives)

Post by Gondal »

Can any body tell how many candidates appear in English paper in lhr,mltn and rwp today?
Rahat
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Rahat »

at my cetre at multan comprehensive high school gulghasha 217 out of 1000 participated in pms . Centr saaiyen saaiyen kr rahy ty
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time !
SamiPerhar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SamiPerhar »

in the room with 150 roll numbers only 19 candidates was in a big hall.....same situation was in other roomsbutelectricity prob... 2 hours continues load shading. aj chair man aya center eve maen light bund thi... but bahirsy jhank k chely gay na kuch kehny ka maoqa dia na kuch pocha...to bad situation.
Gondal
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Gondal »

in rwp at my centre there were on 62 candidates out of 300.situation of light was too bad too describe.

Return to “PMS 2011”