Additional-District-Session-Judges

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Additional-District-Session-Judges

Post by Ali7981 »

Hi, I am new to this forum. I want to get some valuable information about the post of additional district & session judges and its exam. I have six years law experience and want to join judiciary. What should I do? Please anyone can guide me in this respect?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Additional-District-Session-Judges

Post by Nawab »

Ali7981 wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum. I want to get some valuable information about the post of additional district & session judges and its exam. I have six years law experience and want to join judiciary. What should I do? Please anyone can guide me in this respect?
10 years Experience is required for apply the post ADSJ ...It is better your prepare for Civil Judges ..We hope the Seats of Civil Judge will be announce within few months
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

Nawab wrote:
Ali7981 wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum. I want to get some valuable information about the post of additional district & session judges and its exam. I have six years law experience and want to join judiciary. What should I do? Please anyone can guide me in this respect?
10 years Experience is required for apply the post ADSJ ...It is better your prepare for Civil Judges ..We hope the Seats of Civil Judge will be announce within few months
Then, how much time it will take to become an additional district & session judge after selection as civil judge.
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Ali7981 wrote:
Nawab wrote:
Then, how much time it will take to become an additional district & session judge after selection as civil judge.
Minimum 10 years.
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Ali7981 wrote:
Nawab wrote:
If you really want to become an additional district & session judge(BP 20), in my opinion you should focus on the exam for the said post not for civil judge because it will take minimum 10-12 year to become additional district & session judge after getting selected as civil judge. Civil judge remains 3rd class civil judge for 2 years & 2nd class for 3 years subject to his performance and reports of District & Session Judge. So, it is better to wait for 5 year & after becoming eligible to apply as 10 years standing is must for your desire post, appear in exam with full preparation & get selected.
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

If you really want to become an additional district & session judge(BP 20), in my opinion you should focus on the exam for the said post not for civil judge because it will take minimum 10-12 year to become additional district & session judge after getting selected as civil judge. Civil judge remains 3rd class civil judge for 2 years & 2nd class for 3 years subject to his performance and reports of District & Session Judge. So, it is better to wait for 5 year & after becoming eligible to apply as 10 years standing is must for your desire post, appear in exam with full preparation & get selected.[/quote]Nawab brother, do you endorse?
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Ali7981 wrote:If you really want to become an additional district & session judge(BP 20), in my opinion you should focus on the exam for the said post not for civil judge because it will take minimum 10-12 year to become additional district & session judge after getting selected as civil judge. Civil judge remains 3rd class civil judge for 2 years & 2nd class for 3 years subject to his performance and reports of District & Session Judge. So, it is better to wait for 5 year & after becoming eligible to apply as 10 years standing is must for your desire post, appear in exam with full preparation & get selected.
Nawab brother, do you endorse?[/quote]Dear, I am saying all this with complete responsibility.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

It is true civil judge become additional district & session judge minimum 12-15 years..But i don't understand why u want to become Direct ADCJ ....For young person starting career as Civil judges is also a great achievement ...SO i think you should try for Civil Judges ist ....
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

Nawab wrote:It is true civil judge become additional district & session judge minimum 12-15 years..But i don't understand why u want to become Direct ADCJ ....For young person starting career as Civil judges is also a great achievement ...SO i think you should try for Civil Judges ist ....
Dear, I have come to know that a few becomes the District & Session Judge after getting selected Civil Judges due to the late promotion. So, I want to get selected additional district & session judge.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Ali7981 wrote:
Nawab wrote:It is true civil judge become additional district & session judge minimum 12-15 years..But i don't understand why u want to become Direct ADCJ ....For young person starting career as Civil judges is also a great achievement ...SO i think you should try for Civil Judges ist ....
Dear, I have come to know that a few becomes the District & Session Judge after getting selected Civil Judges due to the late promotion. So, I want to get selected additional district & session judge.
U did not hear right .... if a judge have good service record then he can become DSJ ...ADSJ seats announced by LHC are limited and competition is tough ...

Return to “PMS 2011”