Additional-District-Session-Judges

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Additional-District-Session-Judges

Post by bilal25 »

a few clarifications about civil judge and additional sesseions judge civil judge is entry level post in judiciary equivalent to grade 17 and is selected through an exam conducted by public service commission of that relavant province like ppsc in punjab secondly ad&sj is grade 19 officer selection is made by high court itself seats are very few in number like 20/25 and are not announced regularlyqualification for sitting in ad&sj exam is law practice of 10years and age should not be less than 35 yrsas regards promotion ad&sj have much better chance of becoming judge of high court due to his direct appointmentcivil dges do become sessions judges and few lucky ones also become high court judges but they r very fewin other provinces except punjab majority of judges in high courts and susequently the people who r elevated to supreme court on the basis of their provincial quota are civil judges but in punjab situation is reverse athe mafia of lawyers creates hindrances in the way of civil judges promotion so that they may usurp all their seats it is just like those badmash dmg officers usurping seats of pms officers where as they have no right to serve in provinces
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by bilal25 »

here i am giving names of famous persons who were recruited as AD&sj first of all is Rafiq Tarrar the former president who first tried to become civil judge but failed to qualify the exam but later on passed the ad&sj exam then served as chief justice lahore high court and finally supreme court and afterwards became president Pakistan
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Nawab wrote:
Ali7981 wrote:
Nawab wrote:It is true civil judge become additional district & session judge minimum 12-15 years..But i don't understand why u want to become Direct ADCJ ....For young person starting career as Civil judges is also a great achievement ...SO i think you should try for Civil Judges ist ....
Dear, I have come to know that a few becomes the District & Session Judge after getting selected Civil Judges due to the late promotion. So, I want to get selected additional district & session judge.
U did not hear right .... if a judge have good service record then he can become DSJ ...ADSJ seats announced by LHC are limited and competition is tough ...
You are right. Here is the promotion comparison between Civil Judge & Additional District & Session Judge.A Judge who was selected as Civil Judge.Appointed as Civil Judge in 1975 and served as such upto 1990. Promoted as Senior Civil Judge in 1990 and served as such upto 1995. Then promoted as Additional District and Sessions Judge in 1995 and served as such upto 2001. Promoted as District & Sessions Judge in 2001 & appointed as an Additional Judge of the Lahore High Court on 19.02.2011 and on confirmation took oath as Judge of the Lahore High Court on 11.05.2011. A Judge who was selected Additional Districr & Session Judge.After getting the degree of Bachelor of Laws, started practicing law in the year 1980 and was enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in 1982. In October 1992, the Hon’ble Judge was selected and appointed as Additional District & Sessions Judge and he served as such till April, 2000, when he was promoted as District & Sessions Judge. Sworn in as Judge of Lahore High Court Lahore on 12th May, 2011So, If you are willing to become additional district & session judge, get better promotion chance then just try & get selected. I wish May you succeed (amen)
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

any comment from any responsible person?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

bilal25 wrote:a few clarifications about civil judge and additional sesseions judge civil judge is entry level post in judiciary equivalent to grade 17 and is selected through an exam conducted by public service commission of that relavant province like ppsc in punjab secondly ad&sj is grade 19 officer selection is made by high court itself seats are very few in number like 20/25 and are not announced regularlyqualification for sitting in ad&sj exam is law practice of 10years and age should not be less than 35 yrsas regards promotion ad&sj have much better chance of becoming judge of high court due to his direct appointmentcivil dges do become sessions judges and few lucky ones also become high court judges but they r very fewin other provinces except punjab majority of judges in high courts and susequently the people who r elevated to supreme court on the basis of their provincial quota are civil judges but in punjab situation is reverse athe mafia of lawyers creates hindrances in the way of civil judges promotion so that they may usurp all their seats it is just like those badmash dmg officers usurping seats of pms officers where as they have no right to serve in provinces
Scale of Additional District and Sessions Judge is BPS-20
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Ali7981 wrote:any comment from any responsible person?
Comments about what ?
Aamir1007
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Aamir1007 »

Ali7981 wrote:any comment from any responsible person?
Aap Allah ka naam lay kr asj ki tayari krain keun k civil judges ki aik lambi khaip aap k agay lagi hui hai aor ab aap civil judge select ho kr km az km 15-18 saal bad asj bnain gay aor phr asj hi reh k retire ho jaein gay.
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

Anyone have information k Civil Judge ka exam kab tak ho jaye ga?
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

I have completed 6 year experience & my aim is to become ASJ. Should I take exam of Civil Judge or wait for ASJ exam???????????.
Ali7981
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ali7981 »

Ali7981 wrote:I have completed 6 year experience & my aim is to become ASJ. Should I take exam of Civil Judge or wait for ASJ exam???????????.
Passed my NTS with 81 marks but decided not to appear in written exam. Hoping for ASJ.

Return to “PMS 2011”